WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #1 of 2 Stockbridge B&B and Inns
Georgia
“OMG!!! My name is Earl”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

This must be the hotel where my name is Earl was filmed. It has chnged its name to "express" and I thought it was a Holiday Inn express from the logo... It is an express to the dump. I would never stay here if it were free... I wouldnt stay here if they paid me to stay here....

Bear Gryills should make a show here... how to get out alive!!!

Dirty.. holes in sheets... stains on everything... footprints on the walls... what a wreck!!!

Stay away!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank GA_Dad63

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Cleveland
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

I missed my flight because Delta left early, so I was sent here. If you are booking a place, this is...okay, for the price. It's not a choice I'd willingly make. There is one vending machine in the building, and it ate 4 of my dollars and gave me nothing. My remote wouldn't work. There were holes in my blanket. I mean, it wasn't all that great. And the shower itself was kind of confusing to use.... and the most annoying thing is that you couldn't easily get in to use the toilet unless you closed the door on yourself. Sigh. However, the room was clean enough, the bed big, and it works as a place to stay. (Note: there's nothing AROUND in walking distance though, which is why I was trying to eat from the vending machine.) The STAFF, however, gets an A PLUS! They are SO friendly and happy and helpful. I would have lost my mind without their friendly smiles and advice. Some serious Southern hospitality!

Room Tip: You might want to ask to be on a floor with an ice machine, if that's something you'll want.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Stockbridge hotels

Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

I booked a room based upon the Tripadvisor ratings. They assigned me a room directly across from the elevator even though the floor I was on was almost empty. I got a different room and when I got there, the door was cracked open -- probably because the door closer, a security precaution, was not working. The staff didn't pay attention to other details either: a towel rack was crookedly installed; there were 2 drill holes in bathroom counter fascia that weren't filled in; the fluorescent light in the bathroom flickered the entire first day; the shower pressure was very low. But even more important, cleanliness was lacking: the ice machine on our floor was not working so my wife went to the second floor. Plenty of ice, but dirty area. When we got in our room, there was a 2' diameter wet spot in the carpet that was a different color. I didn't notice it until after we had put up our clothes and we were too tired to change rooms. Breakfast the next day was on the low end of the usual range. Our previous day's breakfast at a Holiday Inn Express was much better. Finally, there was very little parking. Apparently you can park next door, but no-one said that and the hotel is used as a park and fly location. Not my lowest rating ever, but I'd skip this one.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Fort Erie, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

My husband and I ended up here when we missed our flight at Atlanta Airport. We were assigned a very nice room on the 1st floor. The room was spacious with couch, king sized bed, big flat screen t.v., free WIFI. The ladies at reception were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast which is served in a dining room starts at 6:00 a.m. Nice hot coffee, pastries, bagels, muffins, cereal, "make your own" waffles with syrup, fruit, juice and the authentic Southern breakfast of sausage, eggs, biscuits and gravy. This breakfast was included in the room price. We also had free shuttle service to and from the airport. The hotel was very quiet and had a fridge and microwave. We were very pleased with this hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

This property has recently changed names to Express Inn and Suites. The new logo and signs are to make it look like a Holiday Inn Express. But it's a new coat of paint on old problems. The room we got smelled like mold and smoke. We asked for a different room that just smelled of mold. It was late and we had a long day. The curtains, towels, bed spread, sheets, and pillow cases had holes in them. One of the bath towels had a large set in stain. The cable television was set up improperly so the TV was fuzzy. The only reason we stayed was because of the 24 hour shuttle, and the other contract hotel was full. Never again will we stay there.

• Stayed October 2012
Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2007

We were attending a concert in downtown Atlanta. This hotel was very easy to find right off of I-75. It was only 15 minutes from downtown.
The lobby was very nice and clean. They offered coffee and they were extremely helpful in making sure we had directions to the arena. We swam in the pool before the concert. It was nice. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The best was that as two girls traveling alone
we both felt very safe. Not bad for under $60 a night!!

• Liked — Easy access to Atlanta
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
      Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank TARAinFL
White Lake, Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2007

Stayed here when stranded in ATL due to missed connection and closer hotels were booked....was about $60 after tax...a little pricey for what you get but they have a light breakfast in the morning, the rooms are of a decent size but with outdoor corridors...but there is nothing around there except truck stops and a waffle house...basically unless necessity calls for it there is no reason to stay here.

Stayed January 2006