“Good food, Great service”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #4 of 131 Restaurants in Stockbridge
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Baked On The Stone since 1974! More than just great pizza! Appetizers, wings, pretzels, calzones, salads, sandwiches, deserts, beer and wine! Many vegetarian and vegan selections to choose from! Yes, we also offer a gluten-free crust!
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Always a fun place to visit, and eat, for adults or the entire family. Service is always good and so is the food.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Great place to relax and fill up after a long day's drive. Food was great, service excellent and prices reasonable. I would stop there again.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

My wife and I went here when could not get into a Steak house on Valentines Day. The Jerk wings and service were great, pizza, although good, could use more salt.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is such yummy pizza - can never get enough! Can be ordered as a thin-crust pizza. Wonderful salads and unbelievable hot pretzels. Lunch specials Monday to Friday. Just the best - my favorite!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Food is good but cannot accommodate a large party. 2 people in my party were pushed in a corner to accommodate a large party. Another time I called to reserve a space for about 15 people becasue my son was home on military leave and they had given our table away by the time we got there, so we went to Johnny's back across the bridge food is just as good and could seat us all with no problem.