“Pizza with a different spin”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #5 of 127 Restaurants in Stockbridge
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Baked On The Stone since 1974! More than just great pizza! Appetizers, wings, pretzels, calzones, salads, sandwiches, deserts, beer and wine! Many vegetarian and vegan selections to choose from! Yes, we also offer a gluten-free crust!
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Great place to relax and fill up after a long day's drive. Food was great, service excellent and prices reasonable. I would stop there again.

There are newer reviews for Mellow Mushroom

Reviewed March 5, 2014

My wife and I went here when could not get into a Steak house on Valentines Day. The Jerk wings and service were great, pizza, although good, could use more salt.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is such yummy pizza - can never get enough! Can be ordered as a thin-crust pizza. Wonderful salads and unbelievable hot pretzels. Lunch specials Monday to Friday. Just the best - my favorite!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Food is good but cannot accommodate a large party. 2 people in my party were pushed in a corner to accommodate a large party. Another time I called to reserve a space for about 15 people becasue my son was home on military leave and they had given our table away by the time we got there, so we went to Johnny's back across the bridge food is just as good and could seat us all with no problem.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

We love Mellow Mushroom. Best pizza. But we got horrible service at this location. First he takes our drink order and forgets the beer. He makes an excuse and says they are backed up 2hen he walked over thete anf got it right away. Then we waited forvawhile and had to tag him down to take our order. He forgot again. Then someone else brought my salad with no dressing. Then after a long wait we asked where our appetizer was. He makes another excuse and goes to check. Then tells us they brought it to avdifferent table. So had to wait longer for another one. Then waited forever for our pizzas. All his tables were complaining. No other waiter was having complaints. We were there for 2 hours. Most of that was waiting. We were seated right away and the food was good. But we shouldn't have had to wait that long for our food.

2  Thank Rachael H