Sleep Inn & Suites Stockbridge
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$88
$125
Hotels.com
$139
$121
All reviewshotel is cleanwould stay here againwafflescoffee makerbed was very comfortablethe breakfast areareginahousekeepingplug
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This hotel is about the only hotel I have stayed in this year when I have been visiting Atlanta every other month! It's clean, staff is nice and pleasant, even the pillows are nice LOL. Only thing was one time I stayed room smelled like smoke, but I had some air freshner to take care of that. Never have I had the breakfast cause I'm usually sleep still haaa but my friend said it was ok. But I will stay there again and again if I'm not staying with a relative. O beware the walls are thin one morning I was woke up to knocking on the wall! Which was annoying but it happens. Wish they had Sleep Inn's like this one all over Atlanta. Also is a good price plus they have a coupons deals too! I like this hotel but can't wait to move to Atlanta!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank natigirls
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We checked in with our elderly dog who had fallen out of the car on our drive. When I asked about emergency vet service, the staff couldn't have been more helpful in directing me to a vet. When we got back, they inquired about our dog and the morning staff also followed up. When you are distraught, this type of caring goes a long way. They also inquired if we needed any further assistance. (Unfortunately, our dog had to be put down when we got home but we couldn't have had better comfort along the way than the staff provided to us. And that's goes hand in hand with being comfortable in your room.)

Our room was comfortable and clean. We didn't have a problem with the breakfast although it's just basic. It's sufficient to get us on the road. Although it was basic, it met our needs.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank JAKSALEX
Reviewed March 29, 2012

When I checked in this Sleep Inn for a 4 day stay I informed the desk that I wanted to hold the room on my credit card and pay by cash on check out because the card is a UK card and it increases the cost considerably with the exchange rate and service charge, charged by the card company to pay with the card. I have done this at every hotel I have stayed in the USA over a 25 year period of extensive travel. The person on the desk said that was OK as per normal with all hotels I have stayed in. On check out I found the hotel had charged the card for the full amount of my stay the day after I checked in. When I spoke to the person on the desk they said I would have to talk to the manager who would phone me on my cell phone within the hour. About 4 hours later with no call I phoned the manager who was rude, told me it my problem not his and it was the hotel policy to charge at the start of the stay. When I pointed out that I had asked for the card not to be charged and to pay in cash on check out and was told this was OK, he repeated not his problem it was my problem and then told me he had guests to deal with and hung up on me! I am sure he will respond to this comment with a different story! I will just say one thing, this is the 1st time in all of these years I have felt like giving a negative comment on any hotel. Even though they have not all been 100%. In the USA most businesses excel in customer service, this hotel management has ZERO in my opinion. I could also list other problems with the Hotel but I think what I have said so far tells the story!

Room Tip: Find another Hotel
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank John S
Reviewed January 27, 2012

I was misled by the other positive reviews. This hotel is what you might expect for the price. We stayed here because of a positive experience we'd had w/a Sleep Inn in Colby, KS, but discovered the inconsistency of that chain w/this stay. Pros: room was clean, bathroom was spacious, and desk staff was pleasant. Cons: Uncomfortable bed, worn and stained furniture, broken equipment in fitness room, poor breakfast. Would not stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 23, 2011

This hotel seems to be really new. It was very clean and comfortable. The check in staff was very helpful so no problems here. My only complaint was the joke of a continental breakfast. We came down- it wasn't even late (like 8am) and just about everything was gone. Almost no cereal, the fruit was gone. A couple of pastries that looked liked they had been there a while, even the waffle batter was out. No one seemed to know what to do about that so finally a random guy started looking in the kitchen for some more food. Finally the front desk lady came over to mix up some batter. Weird. Maybe just a little understaffed was the problem. Otherwise, everything else was fine.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank tras99
Susan P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Stockbridge, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2012

We at the Sleep Inn are very sorry that you didn't like our breakfast,
because of the holiday we were short on staff. Item's were not replinshed
properly. We will be more aware of this in the future. Thanks for staying with
us. I hope you will give Sleep Inn & Suite's another chance.