“Yum!”

Papi’s Cuban & Caribbean Grill
Ranked #1 of 124 Restaurants in Stockbridge
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban
Description: You don't have to travel to Cuba or the Caribbean to experience the flavors that are indigenous to the tropics. Papi's brings all the essence of the South Seas to you, with attention to authenticity and an adherence to the recipes of generations.
Atlanta
“Yum!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Papi's is our new favorite lunch place. The food is excellent, we had Ajiaco, and Jerk Chicken salad. Next time we go, we plan to order the same, but split each between the two of us. Can't wait to return. There are so many interesting choices. Service was superb,quick and helpful.

• Visited April 2013

“Great food and service.”
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Love the food and atmosphere. Love the cuban sandwich and ropa vieja. The prices are modest and the food plentiful.

Miami Springs, Florida
“Very good Cuban food for this area.”
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I like coming here for the pork and the churrasco. Staff is really friendly but don't seam very knowledgeable about Cuban cuisine. Food is good though and the pickings are slim for Cuban here so it passes.

McDonough, Georgia, United States
“I go to Papi's more often because of Groupon....”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

....but I'd go there anyway! This place has great food. Large portions, and the best cuban sandwich within 50 miles! Don't go just for the cuban though, everything on the menu is excellent! The service is always good but not overwhelming, and the manager there is always checking to make sure you are satisfied. Try i! You'll like it!

• Visited November 2012
McDonough, Georgia
“First visit”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Just had my first visit to Papi's. I'm not very knowledgable about Cuban food, so don't have alot to compare it to. I ordered the salad with jerk chicken, and really enjoyed it. I used the Mango dressing that they had on the table, which was a nice sweet contrast to the mildly spiced jerk flavoring. Service was prompt, and pleasant. This was a work lunch and we had no trouble getting lunch and back to work in an hour. Since it was a work lunch, I didn't get to try the Mojito, but I WILL go back to have one!

• Visited October 2012