“clean and very well maintained”

Days Inn Statesboro
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Statesboro
Cumming, Georgia, USA
“clean and very well maintained”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

typically we stay at a Marriott property, but couldn't pass up the deal at this hotel. room is nice with everything you expect and even had a fridge. hotel staff were very friendly upon check-in. had a room on backside of hotel and it was very quiet and peaceful.

• Stayed July 2013
gmdaysinnstatesboro, General Manager at Days Inn Statesboro, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property! I am glad that you felt that the Days Inn Statesboro was a good value for your money. We take pride in providing great customer service, clean rooms, and maintaining our property while keeping our rates reasonable. We hope to see you again in the future! If I can be of any assistance, please call 912-681-7700.

Andy Anderson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

My relatives recently came into town, and due to renovations at our home, we all decided to stay in a hotel. We chose this property due to the reviews, and management's constant responses to the reviews. The staff was attentive from check in to check out. Our rooms were clean, adjoining, and quiet. We were surprised at the service and cleanliness for the price. We will definitely recommend it in the future.

• Stayed June 2013
gmdaysinnstatesboro, General Manager at Days Inn Statesboro, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review! Our top two priorities are cleanliness and customer service, and I am glad that your stay was no different. Thank you for keeping us in mind for any future recommendations. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you and your family again in the near future! If I can be of any assistance, do not hesitate to contact me by phone at 912-681-7700.

Augusta
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Excellent service and atmosphere. Highly recommend! The property was clean and very well maintained, staff was friendly and professional.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

gmdaysinnstatesboro, General Manager at Days Inn Statesboro, responded to this review, June 29, 2013
Dear Sandra T.,

Thank you so much for posting the review! Feedback, such as yours, lets our staff know that their hard work is appreciated. I will be certain to forward your compliments to each of the departments. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay, and we hope to have another opportunity in the future to serve you. If I can be of any assistance, do not hesitate to contact me at 912-681-7700.

Best wishes,
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I recently stayed at the Days Inn for Soar with my wife and son. We had made the mistake of going through one of those "name your price" websites, and were given a smoking room. Luckily the staff was extremely willing to help and got us a king room with a pull out sofa that was non-smoking. Overall, we absolutely loved our stay. The room was incredibly clean, the staff was incredibly helpful and breakfast was pretty great for a continental variety. The pool was a nice perk. I will definitely not make the same mistake about booking through one of those sites. As a tip to other GSU parents, their staff will always match whatever rate you see online... and you will be able to select what you are getting. The girl at check out got me hooked up with their best rates for a few of the football games and move in weekend too, and said that they will try to get us the same room for each of them!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
gmdaysinnstatesboro, General Manager at Days Inn Statesboro, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Dear John N,

Thank you very much for writing a review of our property. Our staff puts our guests first, and I am happy that your experience was no exception. It can certainly be a mess going to a property and not knowing exactly what type of room you will be getting, and I am happy that we had other rooms to accommodate you with. I am also happy to hear that you have already placed your reservations for this fall! We all look forward to serving you again soon. If I can be of any assistance, do not hesitate to contact us at 912-681-7700.

Brunswick
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Just want to say the front desk service was outstanding. I made a few mistakes when I reserved the room, but the staff was professional and was very helpful in correcting these mistakes.....

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

gmdaysinnstatesboro, General Manager at Days Inn Statesboro, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Dear Richard,

Thank you for taking time out of the schedule to review the hotel! I am pleased that my staff was able to assist you in fixing what was wrong with your reservation. Our staff's main goal is to make every guest's stay as comfortable as possible, and I am happy that yours was no exception! If I can be of any assistance, do not hesitate to contact me at 912-681-7700.

Danielsville
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Overall it is a good value for the money. It is very convenient to Georgia Southern, which was a huge plus for us. The room was clean and the staff was very friendly. However, the walls are a little thin, so noise was a slight drawback; but it was not enough to negatively affect my overall impression of our stay.

Dear Cathy N.,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property! We certainly appreciate whenever guests take the time out to review the hotel, as it lets our staff know that their work is appreciated. Feedback like yours is extremely valuable to every employee here and to myself. We certainly hope to serve you again in the future! If I can be of any assistance, do not hesitate to contact me at 912-681-7700.

Best wishes,