Knights Inn Statesboro
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$61
$164
Eagle's Nest Inn(Statesboro)
$61
$46
$76
$121
Days Inn Statesboro(Statesboro)(Great Value!)
$53
$59
$118
Travelocity
$47
$44
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I was working in Statesboro, GA, and had the pleasure of visiting the Knights Inn. The person at the reception desk in the lobby was very helpful and considerate, and made me feel welcome and truly an appreciated guest. The rooms were tastefully decorated and CLEAN!! Definitely a place I will want to come back to when working in town.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We were in town to move our daughter into GSU and booked the reservation many weeks prior as we did not know how crowded the area would be. The hotel was clean, the bedding soft and clean also. The hotel was older but that was fine we were only there to sleep. The breakfast was filling and free which saved us a few dollars. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: This hotel has a well lit parking lot and was very quiet. I felt it was a good value.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I am a very, very picky motel/hotel person and where I stay is very important to me. I stayed at the Knights Inn on 8/16 and 8/17 while moving my son into college and it was the perfect location, right across the street from GA Southern, near many restaurants. The room was clean, there were plenty of outlets, the tv and light and air conditioner worked just fine and the bed was so comfortable that I didn't want to get up. There are no clocks or coffe makers in the rooms, but there is a microwave and a refrigerator. Everything worked just fine. It is in a safe place. The towels did not feel like sandpaper. The breakfast is the bare minimum (small bagels, waffles, cereal, packaged grits, juices and coffee) - but hey, it was free! Check in was fast and easy. I will stay here again when visiting my son at college.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Two of my children and I were in town for a family funeral, and wanted only sleep after 19 hours on the road. We had three hours to sleep before we had to be at the church. No time to be picky, but this place made me actually consider switching. Wish I had.

We weren't asking much. Adequate towels would have been nice. Towels without what appeared to be blood stains would have been nice. Pillows with any fluff left would have been nice. Hot water would have been nice. No bugs would have been great. The hole in the wall wasn't necessary. It would have been nice if housekeeping had actually visited the room after we left for the funeral and made up the beds and given us fresh towels.

Lamps need light bulbs to actually work. Don't think that they have figured this out.

Interestingly enough, they said when we arrived that they were not going to charge us for 2 nights, as we actually arrived very early in the morning (6:45am) for our first night, clearly having missed most of the night. Good trick. The room was prepaid for two nights, but they planned on charging us for the second night on top of the prepay.

Whoever said that this hotel was clean must have gotten the one room that housekeeping visited. It was nasty. Room smelled horrid.

For heaven's sake, stay away.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2013

DO NOT STAY HERE UNLESS YOU LIKE DIRT AND THE POSSIBILITY OF DEATH! I wanted to save my company money on my business trip so I decided to stay at this hotel. When I first walked in I saw stains EVERYWHERE; on the curtains on the bed on the pillows on the floor I mean everywhere. I went in and started trying to turn on lights but for some reason none but the one by the door worked, I assumed that they had bad bulbs. I promptly but my luggage on the luggage rack and stripped all the sheets and blankets off the bed. I inspected and thankfully found no bugs but based on how gross the room looked I kept my luggage on the rack far away from anything fabric. Then, I decided to do some work and take my mind off the room, I looked and looked and found NO power outlets in the room except for the outlet my microwave and TV are plugged into. So, I unplugged the microwave and stretched my computer cord to the bed (it almost didn't make it); now I know why the lights don't work- No plugs for power. When I was looking for the plug I pulled the furniture away rom the wall and found used tissues, cereal, playing cards, dirt, condom wrapper; this room was not cleaned! I was looking around and realized that the fire alarm had been removed so if the place burns down I have comfort to know I will die in my sleep. The window has no screen but the room was so HOT I had to open the window. Unfortunately when I went to open the window I realized the lock is not really a lock and can be jiggled open from the outside (with no screen this means someone can crawl in, it is a big enough hole for me to get through, I know I tried). As a summary DO NOT STAY HERE!!! It is unsafe, GROSS (I had a blanket and pillow in my car I used to sleep with), and obviously the place for degenerates and drug addicts. I travel ALOT for work and will NEVER EVRER stay here again and frankly I am never going to stay in a Windham Hotel either b/c they should never let it get this bad!

Room Tip: How to choose a good room: Choose a different hotel!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business