“Expert review”

Knights Inn Statesboro
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Statesboro
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This hotel was a great deal. Anyone who writes that the hotel was dirty, has never stayed in a really dirty hotel. The towels needed to be replaced but, everything else was terrific. I enjoyed my stay there. Bed was clean, toilet was clean, bathtub was spotless.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 210.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Snackers S

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Had to rush out to Ga because of a death in our family. There weren't any hotels left but this one. I believe it was around St. Patty's day events happening down in Savannah. Well, the room was too much! The a/c was pushing out a bad smell. The bathrooms are old. The tub felt like I was going to fall through to the first floor while I was showering. The breakfast is worse than anything I had at any hotel! No stove on premises, so they have only bagels (that were cold) and some other breakfast foods. KEEP IN MIND THEY AUTOMATICALLY CHARGE YOU FOR THE IN-ROOM SAFE ---EVEN IF YOU DON'T USE IT!!!! The towels were hard and the hair dryer was dangling from the wall. This hotel had horrible service and the housekeeper couldn't speak a squat of English and all we wanted were towels

Room Tip: Book early if you can, because it seems like this is the "last resort" place for a trip!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I checked in with my wife and 2 kids to room 201. We booked through expedia. We checked out after 5 hours. The place is run down, dingy, the room smelled, and it just felt overall unsafe and unsanitary. There was a hole in the wall and baseboard molding was missing. Hair was on the bathroom floor when we checked in. This property needs lots of attention and renovation. The 2 dogs barking next door did not help the matter. There was a shopping cart in front of our door and we were on the second floor.The photos that are shown is not what the property looks like . The must have been taken many years ago.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I have been staying at the knights inn at Statesboro Ga. The staff has been helpful and nice. The room I am staying in is very nice. I have wifi, refrigerator and a microwave. There is breakfast in the morning at no cost. I would recommend anyone to stay here. I stayed in a nonsmoking room and there are several restaurants close by. The price was good.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

This Hotel was a great buy for the price. The staff was fantastic and my room was clean. There was nothing out of the ordinary and the shower even had good pressure. With my job, I stay at a lot of budget hotels, but this hotel was definitely a reliable choice!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Just to start Mr. Alex Patel is the best hotel manager I have ever met in this business. Alex is also the name of the young lady at the front desk who runs the propety when Mr. Patel is not available. Both are exceptional people and simply the best on going above and beyond with making sure all of your needs are being met with in reason. I just moved here with my cat and needed a place to stay that would except pets for a reasonable weekly rate. This place is clean and friendly also very convient to all points of interest. I wish Mr. Patel was at every hotel that way everyone can expirence just how people should be treated in customer service. THANK YOU!!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

This is the worst room I have ever stayed in. For such a low cost I didn't expect much. The bed linen looked like it had not been changed in a week. This is a smoking room and I could still smell sweat on the bed covers. No alarm clock and no place to plug in the one I carry with me. No coffee pot. Bulbs burned out in the space they called a bathroom, rug was filthy. Stains on the towels

Room Tip: don't stay here
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo