See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 29, 2012

The manager of this hotel was exceptionally accommodating and helpful. Needed a hotel for approximately one week, and was given an excellet weekly rate. The management went above and beyond the call of customer service to make sure the stay was pleasant and peaceful. Had gone to other hotels prior to checking into this one and learned that their "advertised" rate on the marquis outside their hotels was basically a "bait and switch" tactic.

Would highly recommend this hotel as it is family owned and run.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Roo35011
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I'll make this simple, I booked a room, opened the door dropped my bag, went to the bathroom, came out turned on the lights in the room just in time to watch roached and bugs scatter. Went to the manager for a refund and was told since I room. IE the bathroom and the towel to dry my hands, That I used the room and he was not going to give me my money back. I had to call corporate. Never again.

Room Tip: Pick an other hotel
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Was not really expecting much from this basic motel, but was very pleasantly surprised. The room was large and well kept although the motel is an older one. The breakfast furnished was adequate (instant oatmeal, grits, various sweet rolls, juice, coffee). I would recommend this motel to anyone not looking for a Ritz-Carlton.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jlpiland
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I had stayed here at least twice before. I travel for business and am not high maintenance. This is a basic and older hotel. A/C or heat struggles to adequately reach the rest of the room as it's a wall unit near the back of the room in the corner. This last time was not what I expected. I had checked in maybe around 9:30pm. I worked out, ate, came back and did computer work. After I had showered and went to climb in bed around 1am, I found the sheets had not been changed. I walked up to the front and the owner/manager that I knew was in charge. Told him my sheets were not changed and asked if he had clean ones. He replied that I'd been in the room too long and that housekeeping wouldn't be there until morning so there was nothing he could do!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I was so floored I turned around and walked off. The hotel possibly had 5 cars in the lot so there were obviously other rooms available. I pulled the sheet back to the cleaner side and slept in my clothes. I will not return. Ridiculous and lazy answer. I almost marched back up to ask him if he'd like to come sleep in my bed with unclean sheets- that he'd lose my business, and would receive negative reviews..but was just to upset and tired.

Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank fire7rayne
Reviewed December 5, 2011

First room, the sheet was nasty on one of the beds as though some hanky panky occurred and the sheet wasn't changed, the towels & wash clothes were dingy & stained (given new ones but still dingy & stained), and the paint was pealing from the door. Complained & given another room. Second room, again the sheet was dirty on one of the beds with footprints & a red stain and the entrance/main light was out. The free breakfast was only danishes & coffee.

Room Tip: You get what you pay for. Pay more for a higher rating hotel and enjoy your stay.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family