See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Was not really expecting much from this basic motel, but was very pleasantly surprised. The room was large and well kept although the motel is an older one. The breakfast furnished was adequate (instant oatmeal, grits, various sweet rolls, juice, coffee). I would recommend this motel to anyone not looking for a Ritz-Carlton.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jlpiland
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I had stayed here at least twice before. I travel for business and am not high maintenance. This is a basic and older hotel. A/C or heat struggles to adequately reach the rest of the room as it's a wall unit near the back of the room in the corner. This last time was not what I expected. I had checked in maybe around 9:30pm. I worked out, ate, came back and did computer work. After I had showered and went to climb in bed around 1am, I found the sheets had not been changed. I walked up to the front and the owner/manager that I knew was in charge. Told him my sheets were not changed and asked if he had clean ones. He replied that I'd been in the room too long and that housekeeping wouldn't be there until morning so there was nothing he could do!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I was so floored I turned around and walked off. The hotel possibly had 5 cars in the lot so there were obviously other rooms available. I pulled the sheet back to the cleaner side and slept in my clothes. I will not return. Ridiculous and lazy answer. I almost marched back up to ask him if he'd like to come sleep in my bed with unclean sheets- that he'd lose my business, and would receive negative reviews..but was just to upset and tired.

Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank fire7rayne
Reviewed December 5, 2011

First room, the sheet was nasty on one of the beds as though some hanky panky occurred and the sheet wasn't changed, the towels & wash clothes were dingy & stained (given new ones but still dingy & stained), and the paint was pealing from the door. Complained & given another room. Second room, again the sheet was dirty on one of the beds with footprints & a red stain and the entrance/main light was out. The free breakfast was only danishes & coffee.

Room Tip: You get what you pay for. Pay more for a higher rating hotel and enjoy your stay.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 14, 2011

The front desk clerck was very nice, but after killing 4 roaches it was difficult to sleep. Doors were hard to shut...For the price you can't expect much, but I always expect clean and insect free

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 16, 2010

We booked the hotel as it was midway between Atlanta and Savannah. Arrived late and had a good check-in room was small and there was a few stains in the furniture. In the bathroom the window was dirty and many bugs trapped in the double glazing. The bed sheets were clean and the towels.
£26 pounds for the night - now that's value