“Great Food!”
Review of The Boiling Shrimp

The Boiling Shrimp
Reserve with OpenTable
The Boiling Shrimp is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 164 Restaurants in Statesboro
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Have been here several times and have never been disappointed. Always great food for a great price with a great atmosphere.

Reviewed August 16, 2018

Good, fresh seafood, including a nice grilled salmon done three different ways. But, Oh. My! Don't leave without a plate of fried oreos, which are much, much better than it sounds!

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

The seafood was great, but we were seated on 1 side of the restaurant that felt “cafeteria-like”. The other side seemed nicer, but was booked up. Our waitress was very pleasant & we enjoyed our time there. Will go again

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Outstanding grilled salmon which was cooked in accordance to my specifications! Mixed vegetables were steamed superbly and I substituted potatoes for rice!! I have this dish often at Boiling Shrimp!!

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

I’ve only been to the boiling shrimp 2-3 times and this was my most recent time back in May. Had a great time with friends and the food was great. Casual atmosphere, but still a great experience.