“Only Barbeque that I like!”
Review of Vandy's BBQ

Vandy's BBQ
Ranked #29 of 155 Restaurants in Statesboro
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I have been going here as a child and when I was going to college. I have never found any barbeque near the taste that is gotten here. They will give you lean when asked for, and it is fantastic! The sauce is the best, also. Lately, it has been a little on the hot, mustardy side, but it is still the best I have ever had! When we visit Statesboro, we usually order lots of the barbeque and buy a several loaves of Sunbeam bread to take home with us. We always consider it a Big Treat! The place at the mall is good, also, but I always try to get to the Vine Street location!

1  Thank Charlton S

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Hey don't let that picture fool you it's one old little building but nobody has BBQ like Vandys!!! And if you don't like the apperance then head to the other vandys location at the mall! Best stew and BBQ EVER the BBQ chicken is awesome too! Great family place and they have burgers salads and Sunday dinner type food to! My family loves it! I grew up eating there and you should try it if you havent you will return I promise!!

1  Thank Coqui84
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I can remember my dad bringing home Vandy's back when I was a little girl. Still the same great barbeque and brunswick stew today. Especially good on a cold day.

1  Thank Deanna J
Reviewed March 15, 2013

There was little service offered and hard to find. The meal was not to our liking but the facility was clean and orderly. I don t expect to return

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Stopped by here a while back at 1 pm and net some folks coming out who told me they were closing--I thought the schedule was close at 3 pm. Today 1/29/13 I hit the door at 2 pm but it was locked. Tried the other door near the kitchen and same thing, though there was a big OPEN sign in the window all lit up. I knocked on the door but nobody answered. As I was leaving, other customers came to the door and knocked, but were not let in. Think I'll pass on this place in the future, though I have come here all my life. Much too unreliable, and that stupid OPEN sign is a real insult when they hide inside and refuse to open the door.