“Get tix on-line, bring sun block!”
Review of Splash in The Boro

Splash in The Boro
Ranked #2 of 20 things to do in Statesboro
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We bought season passes and have been here during the week and on the weekend (Sunday was crowded). Best time to get here is early on Tues, Wed, or Thurs. If you get your tickets on line you bypass the ticket counter which will save you a ton of time if it happens to be peak. Smaller park with 2 huge pools, one diving board. Attractions include a 5 person racer slide, one tube slide, two body slides, a lazy river, huge zero entrance play park with bucket and another huge splash pad with junior slides. Finally there is a rope course area and Georgia's only surf pool where you can body/knee board for free or pay 10 bucks and stand. There are cabana rentals and lots of huge umbrellas with chairs and loungers, but the seating does fill up, especially in the younger kid zones. We always found chairs over by the pools or by the slides. Large grassy area in back and a small smoking area far away from the masses. Showers are not the greatest, flow is variable, but they do have showers available and two family bathrooms. Cold water in the drinking fountains and good prices for lunch...kids meal is 3 bucks and includes drink, goldfish and either a hotdog, pb&j or grilled cheese. Adult meals max out around 7.50. Cheeseburger was good, 3.50. Buy a souvenir cup for 5 bucks and get refills for a buck. We have really enjoyed our time here; takes about 3 hours to try everything once without rushing. Lifeguards are attentive and there are many lifejackets for free use.

6  Thank Boggybill

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great place to take children, friends and family...have licensed life guards...very clean and well cared for facility. Has good snack bar for all your wants.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Note : I am letting my son write this.
Splash in the Boro was so much ffun! I loved it! We went to this little river thingy where you lie on a float and you go around a track. There were buckets dumping on my head! There also waz agiant slide thing where you got a mat and went down FAST! I beat my friend Hamid. There was a ring holding monkey bar thingy, and it hurt! I couldn't hold on, and the steps were floats that move andd move your feet so I slipped! There is a lot more, but daddy says it's time for dinner bye!

2  Thank Yovani F
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Splash is a great waterpark. Spend the day w/the kids or go to water aerobics. Swim lessons on all levels are available.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I enjoyed this place because it is not a huge waterpark and its very clean also, we did not go on a weekend so I cannot say how the crowds are then, but if you can go during the week early in the day or morning, it is fine, there was also plenty of seating, seats under large umbrellas which I liked.
If you like large water parks with lots of slides, this is not for you.
I did read where someone mentioned the bathroom attendant, I had a similar experience, I went in the bathroom right before they closed and they were cleaning, the bleach smell was more than anyone could handle, and to make it worse, the person cleaning didnt even have the main door to the bathroom entrance opened to help it air out, and after going into the bathroom into a stall, the attendant knocked on my stall door and asked me to move to another stall, what really disappointed me was that I emailed the management and they never replied back.

Been to Splash in The Boro? Share your experiences!