“Would you like to have a biscuit?”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #37 of 151 Restaurants in Statesboro
Cuisines: American
Description: 912-764-4333
Description: 912-764-4333
Reviewed September 3, 2013

For an early afternoon lunch, we were seated in a fairly empty restaurant. Of course everyone's out of town for the holiday. I enjoyed the beautifully colorful and refreshing tropical sunrise beverage, that comes in a nice tall glass. As an appetizer, I chose the yummy California chicken flat bread. As a main course, I chose shrimp, sweet potato fries, and zucchini. I was surprised to have such a satisfying lunch - where - yes at Ruby Tuesday's.

I forgot to take pictures of the dishes but you will enjoy.

Hey there were some hiccups that didn't stop me from enjoying my meal: this restaurant doesn't serve bread & butter while you sip your drinks neither were we asked if we wanted the awesome biscuits they make. I discovered the biscuits when another table was asked. The waiter somewhat back peddled when I asked him why we were not offered this ( tisktisk). Later we didn't receive plates to eat the wonderful flat bread until, hmmmm, 5 minutes later.
Overall, I liked this restaurant and I want to return. The restrooms and restaurant were clean. The food was hot and the drinks were great.
This is a good choice for this college town.

There are newer reviews for Ruby Tuesday

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Ive eaten here on numerous occasions. The bartender did a super job with the drinks and the food was good as usual. The southwestern spring rolls is always a good start before the entree. I'm always partial to the New Orleans seafood. Good place to watch a sporting event on the numerous televisions in the restaurant. Would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Very clean place with great food. Best salad bar around and pretty drinks too. the service was great fast and professional. and all around a good experience.