All reviewsgreat hotelwithin walking distanceexcellent staygeorgia southern universityclean hotelcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areaplace to stayin townhome away from homethe hotel staffwould definitely stay here againbusiness tripoatmealmy daughterstaff was very friendlywalmart
Reviewed October 17, 2016

This was a good choice for a business trip stay. Room was clean. Staff was professional. The breakfast was nothing special. They have a mini frig in thee king rooms. Good water pressure in the shower. Coffee in room was ok.

Room Tip: Steak house right down the street.
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed October 15, 2016

Very friendly staff and great accommodations. Check-in and check-out were very quick. Good lighting in parking lot for safety. Complimentary Internet for all my devices was very fast. I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Melissa S
Reviewed October 6, 2016

I will not stay in any other hotel I will always stay in a Hampton they are very clean and very reasonably priced. The staff is always professional and polite this last trip was an unplanned trip and I booked it on the way to the room.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank W3331THchrism
Reviewed October 2, 2016

We checked in on a Friday evening, spent the night and left our room at approximately 11am Saturday morning. When we returned to our room around 9pm on Saturday, we noticed that our room had not been serviced (beds unmade, no fresh towels, garbage full, etc). When I called down to the front desk, I was given an apology but nothing else. I then asked for fresh towels which never came. We decided to deal with it and during check out we spoke with the front desk again. We were told a manager would call us back regarding our stay and to no surprise, we did not receive a call. However, we received our $500 bill for 2 nights with a smile. Thanks Hampton Inn!

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed September 30, 2016

Newer hotel, friendly staff, clean room & great shower. Easy check-in and out. Quiet on our floor and very clean hotel. Breakfast was great as well with hot and cold options to eat. Perfect for business travel or with family. Couldn't ask for more and great price for what you get.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business