“Great Hotel!”

Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Statesboro
Charleston, South Carolina
“Great Hotel!”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Probably the best hotel in Statesboro! I stayed here a few nights on business and couldn't have asked for a better place to stay! Hotel is located in the Market District, close to great shopping, eats, and nightlife. Staff were friendly and the lobby was extremely nice clean! I got a king room and was quite impressed with the size of the room. The bathroom was quite large as well! The only complaint I have is the bed… The mattress is not comfortable at all. At other Hampton Inns I've stayed at, the beds were much more plush than the ones here. Overall, I would still choose to stay here. When I'm back in the Boro, I'll be sure to book this property!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank bburton00
Alexcrumpton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Statesboro, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Thank you for responding to Trip Advisor concerning your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn Statesboro.

The responses we get on Trip Advisor are very important to us at the hotel. I was so pleased to hear of your excellent stay. Sorry to hear that the bed not comfortable during your stay. I will look into the cause of the problem and have it fixed right away. We take the information given very seriously no matter what the response. Our goal is to continue to do what we are doing right and improve in the areas of opportunity.

Again, thank you for your response/comments. I hope that we will see you again soon when your travels bring you back to Statesboro area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Reviewed April 2, 2014

This is probably the best hotel you’ll find in Statesboro, Ga. However, if you have any back problems, the mattresses may be an issue. Pillows were nice and soft and the bed was impeccably clean. However, the mattress was too firm and I woke up sore each morning. Free breakfast was awesome! Very ample selection!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank cathyb491

The responses we get on Trip Advisor are very important to us at the hotel. I was so pleased to hear of your excellent stay. I was sorry to hear that the bed was not comfortable. I will look into the cause of the problem and have it fixed right away. We take the information given very seriously no matter what the response. Our goal is to continue to do what we are doing right and improve in the areas of opportunity.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Everyone was nice and the bed was very comfy. I would highly recommend this hotel. Also, there were several restaurants to walk to, just across the field. I chose Mellow Mushroom but there was also a Mexican and a Irish Deli.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

1 Thank Donald P

The responses we get on Trip Advisor are very important to us at the hotel. I was so pleased to hear of your excellent stay. We are so glad that you like our "Clean and Fresh Hampton Beds"! We take the information given very seriously no matter what the response. Our goal is to continue to do what we are doing right and improve in the areas of opportunity.

Clemson, South Carolina
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

We usually stay at Hampton Inns when we are on the road and this one was brand new, very clean, and super nice. Staff was very friendly and helpful, room was perfect and all around an enjoyable visit. It was spring break in statesboto, so the hotel was empty and the town was quiet which we enjoyed!

Stayed March 2014

The responses we get on Trip Advisor are very important to us at the hotel. I was so pleased to hear of your excellent stay. We take the information given very seriously no matter what the response. Our goal is to continue to do what we are doing right and improve in the areas of opportunity.

Atlanta, United States
Reviewed March 24, 2014

This is a very nice hotel, I have stayed here every time I have come to visit my daughters at school and never had any problems. I am very picky about the places I will stay and I am always happy when I check in knowing that I will have a clean room and pleasant stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Statesboro, Georgia
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Just about brand new. Not sure the place has caught on yet; for years there was no Hampton in Statesboro after the original rebranded. Good morning breakfast, very nice breakfast area, and the rooms are top notch. Walking distance to several good restaurants in the Market District.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

The responses we get on Trip Advisor are very important to us at the hotel. I was so pleased to hear of your excellent stay. I will pass along the sentiments to my Breakfast Hostess! We take the information given very seriously no matter what the response. Our goal is to continue to do what we are doing right and improve in the areas of opportunity.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed March 13, 2014

It was everything we wanted. It was quiet, comfortable, sparkling clean, good breakfast, easily accessible and centrally located without being in the middle of everything. Perfect for a quick trip to Statesboro.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family