“New Hampton in Statesboro”

Hampton Inn Statesboro
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Statesboro
Villages, FL
“New Hampton in Statesboro”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

We love Hamptons and this one is no exception. It's new, clean, dependable with all the amenities we love about Hampton Inns. I love the night light in the bathroom so we don't have to keep the light on in there all night and plenty of counter space for two people. Plenty of lighting and I have found their pillows to be the best! Good breakfast as well.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Alexcrumpton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Statesboro, responded to this review, December 31, 2013

The responses we get on Trip Advisor are very important to us at the hotel. We take the information given very seriously no matter what the response. Our goal is to continue to do what we are doing right and improve in the areas of opportunity.

Again, thank you for your response/comments. I hope that we will see you again soon when your travels bring you back to Statesboro area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Ruston, United States
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Staff at front desk seemed more interested in playing on the computer than waiting on customers. Not very helpful at check in or check out. The breakfast was not good, most items were of poor quality and taste. The sweet shop was out of nearly everything, so why even have one. Our work in the area dictates that we are out on the job at all hours of the night and when we arrive back at the hotel it would be nice to have a soft drink and a snack, but the hotel was constantly out of stock.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Alexcrumpton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Statesboro, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
I would like to first, thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to complete a Trip Advisor survey for the Hampton Inn Statesboro, GA. While I know that you had many other things to do, I sincerely appreciate your feedback on how my staff and I are doing as it relates to servicing our guests.

It appears that we may have fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. I take full responsibility in ensuring each of my guests have an outstanding experience while staying with my staff and I here at the Hampton Inn Statesboro, GA. I sincerely apologize for the poor experience you had while staying with us. My Front Desk Staff has been reprimanded fro not staying at the front desk. With regards to there not being any Diet Cokes in the Suite Shop, I apologize and will keep a better eye on the stock. My Front Desk Supervisor DID offer to give a can Diet Coke and get you a cup of Ice and you declined. We are adding a few exciting items to our Breakfast menu that you will like. Again, your feedback means the world to us and we want to continue to grow.

My expectancy of my team does not allow room for such mishaps, but demands that we are constantly performing at 100% Guest Excellence! I dare not to put a price on this terrible incident, however, I felt the very least I could do is acknowledge that I did receive your review and definitely will use it as a training tool for myself and my staff and that I have taken all the necessary steps to ensure if you are ever back in the area, we make sure those areas of concern are no longer.

Again, thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn in Statesboro, Georgia. We look forward to hearing from you and being your hotel of choice the next time your travels bring you to the Statesboro area.

Alex Crumpton
Hampton Inn Statesboro
r.alex.crumpton@hilton.com
912-489-8989
Ellenwood, United States
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Through my job, I travel a lot so I have seen the best and worst hotels. I must say that the Hampton Inn in Statesboro was great! The hotel was clean and secure; my room was spacious and very accommodating -even had makeup cleansing wipes. The continental free breakfast was filling. It is the place to stay in Statesboro!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Alexcrumpton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Statesboro, responded to this review, December 7, 2013

Rome, GA
Reviewed December 4, 2013

This property is very obviously brand new and in great shape. Probably the nicest Hampton Inn I've stayed in. The whole hotel is nice and clean. The rooms are HUGE and the bathrooms are quite large, as well. I really like that the newer Hamptons have the big walk in showers and not the bathtubs -- who really uses a bathtub in a hotel?! The door in my original room didn't latch all the way, so I called the front desk and they promptly moved me to another room. The service was absolutely wonderful. The hotel is in a great location, too -- a really nice development with great restaurants within walking distance. I will definitely stay here again when in the area!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank romega
Thank you for responding to Trip Advisor concerning your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn Statesboro. Wea re thrilled that you like the shower instead of teh tub and shower.

Columbus, United States
Reviewed November 30, 2013

This Hampton Property is modernized and up to date with furnishings. Full complimentary breakfast is a welcomed added amenity. The staff is very helpful, easy access to all local shopping and other attractions. You will be pleased.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Valerie J

Atlanta Ga
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Nice clean building in a great and safe location near the hospital. Very little traffic getting to work downtown each day and very close to the university. Several good restaurants within a few blocks and not far from other places to eat along the bypass. We will definitely stay here next time we're in town.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank jh26
Alexcrumpton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Statesboro, responded to this review, December 2, 2013

Plantation, United States
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Had to come into town for my sister's wedding. Being from Statesboro, GA I know this property is brand new. So you know everything in the building is fresh and clean. Staff was very professional, even got to meet the GM at breakfast as he introduce himself to guests in the restaurant area. Very nice place, I know where I'm staying the next time I'm in Statesboro.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple