“GREAT!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Description: 912-225-1380
Statesboro, Georgia
“GREAT!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Omgosh!! One of my favorite restaurants here. my family and I have been eating there weekly for as long as I can imagine. All very fresh large menu and you wont forget this visit. The greek salad is the best I ever had and the calazones, pizza, zesty chicken fingers and pasta are AMAZING!! Oh yeah and save room for dessert !!!

Visited May 2013

Brooklet, Georgia
“Local secret...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

My husband and I have been going here since it was a "hole in the wall" back when we were both students at GSU. Great food! The steak grinders are an all time favorite for us both.

Visited February 2013
Johnson City, TN
“The one place I have to visit while in Georgia.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I've only been here two times. This summer will make three. For the last two years I've visited family in Statesboro. The first time we went was just because we didnt want to travel far and they wanted to take us to a local place. It didnt look like anything special on the outside...or on the inside either. Carpeted, plain tables and chairs, not a lot going on...atmosphere-wise. But the food, DELICIOUS. I had the spanikopita, the best I've ever had. A huge portion that comes with a salad and breadsticks...or pita bread, if you'd prefer. My boyfriend loves their red sauce, says its the best he's ever had. We were so suprised to have such wonderful food at what looks like a pretty bland place. I saw where another reviewer said they had redecorated a little since we were here last. It doesnt really matter, as long as the food is the same. We'll be back in July :)

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Always a good choice.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

The food is fantastic, and almost every entree gets baked on the dish in which it is served. The appetizers and dessert are very appropriate as well, with reasonable prices and nothing pretentious.

Service is friendly and welcoming, and there is a giant, well-kept fish tank to entertain my nephew when we all go out.

Visited October 2012
Statesboro, Georgia, United States
“Locals swear by it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

But it is an acquired taste. I don't like their pizza, and I think their Greek food is unauthentic. However, they do have a strong following of local town families (not university).

Visited October 2012