“Feels like Home”

Ranked #2 of 150 Restaurants in Statesboro
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: This is a relatively new branch location of Gnat's Landing, St. Simon's Island, GA.
Wilkesboro, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Feels like Home”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Everyone spoke to me and made me feel like they knew me. They even comforted me when my Carolina Panthers were losing to SF49. Great food. Wonderful people.

Visited January 2014
Al C, Owner at Gnat's Landing, responded to this review, December 5, 2014
Thanks for coming out, we always strive to make everyone feel welcome, Hope the panthers get it together for you:)! Come back soon and see us

Statesboro, Georgia
“Best burgers in the Boro”
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

They have build your own burger on the menu with a long list of things you can add to your burger! I usually just get cheese and bacon but this is the best burger in Statesboro so you don't really need to add a lot of extra.

Visited December 2013
Al C, Owner at Gnat's Landing, responded to this review, December 5, 2014
That means so much to us, Thank you for the kind words.
Penney Farms, FL
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

We stopped here for lunch because there were lots of cars in the parking lot. On the way in we had second thoughts: is this more than a beer joint? As it turned out, we had a very good lunch.
The lunch menu was unique. Every dish on the two page spread was priced the same: $7.47. Ninety cents extra adds any drink. So price is not a factor when picking from the wide array of sandwiches and salads. The staff could not have been friendlier or more attentive and the food we were served was excellent.
The décor put us off a little. I think It is supposed to look like a run-down beer garden. There is a slight beer odor. I confess I wondered about the restrooms, but they were modern, clean and well-appointed.

• Visited December 2013
Manchester, Tennessee
“not for everyone”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

the service was good the prices was fine there was wasn't the best but it will fill u up. the music sucked, it makes u think of a hippy bar then a sports bar

Visited October 2013
Brunswick, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Pulling up it looks to be straight of of diners and dives show! Very nice staff and got sat very fast even thought the place was packed. Its nice because there was a bar/tavern side and completely other side for a little more quite dining. Not to mention there was 2 bars in this place as well as a nice size deck where we would have ate but it was full. The happy Hour menu is amazing with great specials and pricing, also not bad that there was food on it as well!!! I ordered the raw oysters which were fresh and ice cold, also a bacon cheese burger that was very good as well. My mother is 62 and absolutely fell in love with the autumn salad! We were in town for 2 days so ate lunch there on day 2. We were blown away by the lunch menu, Lots of items and it includes drinks for under $8! Great Place

• Visited April 2013