“Tucked away inside...”
Review of Manny's Neighborhood Grille - CLOSED

Manny's Neighborhood Grille
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Description: Manny's IS sports! Catch all the action with 360° of sports on our 30 TVs! Manny's has one of the largest menus in Statesboro with everything from pizza and sandwiches to Mediterranean seafood, steak and lamb entrees in addition to delicious American entrées in a friendly neighborhood grille atmosphere.
Reviewed July 25, 2013

the Quality Inn & Suites at 230 S Main St, Statesboro GA is a great little restaurant that delivers incredible value through delightfully unique recipes that deliver delicious meals with the presentation of a 5 star restaurant. This seasoned business traveler strives to avoid major chain restaurants and seeks out local places that deliver creativity at reasonable prices.

Manny's delivers in spades with homegrown spices, fresh vegetables, savory meats and awesome seafood. I was very pleasantly surprised at the quantity, freshness and presentation of my selections.

I sat at the bar, and my fried oyster appetizer was almost a meal in itself served hot and fresh with a thin crisp coating and so tender bite after bite. I opted for the Black and White Blackened rib eye with feta, romaine, tomato, cucumbers, caramelized onions, and bacon with balsamic vinaigrette. Tender strips of medium rare rib eye laid atop the garden in pinwheel fashion made this dish as much pleasure to the eye as to the palette. My neighbor had a BBQ pizza that looked and smelled amazing, a sample taste proved it to be as good as it looked.

Next time I'm in the area, I know where I'm going for my next meal. I'd suggest you check it out, you'll be very pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Ate dinner here while staying at the motel next door. Had a shrimp dinner with seasoned potateos, everything tasted great. Watched several sporting events on tv while there. Friendly,attentive servers. Will definitely go back in the near future.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We ate several times at Manny's...never a bad meal. Service was excellent, beer was cold and food was great! They were very accommodating for our large crowd.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Went to Manny's with my nephew after he graduated from GA Southern. Had a large party. I was afraid that we were there for him to have a few cold beers when we arrived. But I was in for a very pleasant suprise. The servers took time to describe menu items, since only my nephew was familiar with the menu, and we both the elderly and kids in our party. The food was served relatively quickly for the size of our party. And when it arrived....Large servings and excellent quality!!! My wife and I had a sampler platter for two so that we could try several items. We packed a to-go plate even after my teenage son had some. My in-laws shared a plate and still had leftovers for supper.

I will definitely visit Manny's again when working in or passing through Statesboro. Give it a try. It is much better than it looks at first glance and is reasonably priced as well.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

We attended a basketball game that went into overtime at Georgia Southern University. By the time we got out, we were starving, but everything was closed. Returning to our hotel, we found this restaurant right beside it was still open and decided to take a chance. Were we ever glad we did! The food was delicious (mostly Greek, although there are burger and pizza offerings as well as several kinds of salads). Very reasonably priced (hotel guests got an additional discount as well) and absolutely delicious. We have Manny's in our town, but we had never been to one. Now we will go. I hope ours are as good as this one was!