$127
$93
Hampton.com
$93
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

Days Inn by Wyndham Statesboro(Statesboro)(Great Value!)
$57
Eagle's Nest Inn(Statesboro)
$66
$64
$73
Deluxe Inn(Statesboro)
$40
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshot breakfastpillow topin townbusiness tripgeorgia southern universityratescampus
Reviewed March 13, 2010

Based on the numerous good reviews, the price, and it being voted "tops in Statesboro," I booked a room at this hotel. The lobby was good and the front desk people were friendly but the set up and rooms were not so great. The exercise room is outside of the hotel so that you have to go out of the hotel and into a separate building. Also, the bathroom is VERY small. You have to close the bathroom door in order to get from the sink to the tub. The door almost hits the toilet. The dust ruffle on one of the beds was torn and, when I went to pick up something that I had dropped, I found a green gum drop and some used tissues under the dust ruffle of the other bed. The nightstand's veneer was warped as well. The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was good (grits and eggs and bacon as well as cereal and other breads). The TV is large and new and very nice.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
SanjeevSinghal, Owner at Baymont by Wyndham Statesboro, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2010

I want to apologize for these issues that were found during this guest's stay. It is our goal to make sure that every single one of our guests each night have a fabulous experience while staying with us. In this case, i see that we have failed. I have addressed the issue of the poor bed skirt and debris under it with my staff as this is not our standard at all. As for the bathroom, our rooms with two queen beds do have a smaller bathroom to make room for the two beds. All of our king rooms have very large bathrooms. I appreciate that this guest did have some good things to say as well for our staff, lobby, bed, and breakfast. I thank him and hope that we may have another chance on their next trip to Statesboro.

Sanjeev Singhal
Owner

Reviewed February 11, 2010

Best value I have found in a long time. Large flat screen TV wth HD programming. Desktop computer in every room with internet access as well as wireless internet access. Extremely comfortable pillow-top mattress.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank AtlantaPacsman
Reviewed January 21, 2010

I like having a computer in my room and access to wireless high speed internet.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank MoeDog10
Reviewed January 3, 2010

This Baymont has excellent reviews from others. It is very nicely located, on Main Street, near restaurants and such, and near the university. Check in was quick and efficient. Very friendly people. Room was large. Bed comfortable. Pillows-ugh. Large flat screen TV with a DVD player. Your own computer in your room!! That is the plus of this hotel. Frig/microwave/coffe pot in room. They also have a small business center downstairs in the lobby. Free DVD library. Breakfast was only OK.

The negatives: Some plugs did not work. One light did not work. The areas under the bed, under the sink area, corners were not clean, very dusty. The furniture was pretty roughed up and time to get rid of some of the pieces. Others were in great shape-so make them match...!

The price was good, with a AAA discount.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tymetraveler222
Reviewed November 23, 2009

The hotel is on 301 near Downtown and Georgia Southern, just 10 minutes north of Hwy. 16 . The price is good for the nice room you get and the free breakfast. The big flat screen T.V. is a plus as is the computer in my room. I have stayed here on busness since August and the people here make me feel at home.
Tom Atlanta GA