“Getting Better”

Baymont Inn & Suites Statesboro
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Statesboro
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times in the last 4 years. And I can say that this time I can notice the improvements. As always the staff was very pleasant and eager to please. I hope they continue to update, clean, and replace worn and broken items in the rooms. The only downside was the breakfast. The sausage needs to be cooked more, it is pork after all, and some yogurt and pasteries would be nice. Would I stay again? yes I would.

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for two months working in the area. The rooms are very big and the beds are very comfortable. We got a room with a jacuzzi and a flat screen tv in the bathroom. The only motel in town that would come down on the rate for extended stay. Will stay there again when in the area.also the staff was very friendly!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I am a new parent to a GSU student, and aside from the stress of moving your child and getting them ready for a new semester I hadn't even thought about a place to stay while in Statesboro, until we arrived. We stopped at a few places and WOW! There are several hotels in the area but finding a nice clean reasonable priced hotel didn't seem to be available...Then there was The Baymont, the hotel itself has been standing for a while it seems but do not let that turn you away. I was hesitate after a few of the other places we had stopped at didn't quite make the grade, but even as I walked into the lobby I began to get hopeful. It was clean and appeared to be regularly updated and maintained well. The young ladies at the front desk greeted me immediately with warm friendly smiles. One of the ladies Daniell gave me her complete attention walked me through the hotel to show me several room types explaining all of the extras you get and "fyi all of the rooms have computers and very nice large flat screen tv's with dvd players AND free that's right free movie rentals" and if all of that wasn't enough to sell me, which it was but the breakfast they described was a closer. We stayed 2 nights and our housekeeper I believe her name was Karen cleaned our room so well that when we returned from our campus tour aside from our personal belongings you couldn't even tell we slept there the night before! The breakfast was AMAZING just as it was described to me, plenty of variety and fully stocked even on Sunday when we woke up late and just barely made it down. To wrap up I thank the staff for being so very good at what they do and for the ladies that I dealt with directly I give you the biggest THANK YOU of all you really made me feel at home and comfortable even in our stress filled time in Statesboro. If you are heading to Georgia Southern and you like getting the best bang for your buck do not miss this diamond in the rough!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I had family visit for the holidays and they loved their stay. They said their room mas immaculately clean. The staff were very friendly and the hot breakfast with scramblled eggs, sausages and homemade waffles was delicious.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
SanjeevSinghal, Owner at Baymont Inn & Suites Statesboro, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Reviewed December 30, 2013

This hotel was great. We only had one problem with one night clerk didn't answer the phone on our second night so we weren't able to request a wake-up call, but this hotel was so great and the staff otherwise was fantastic.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Suziemae, I am thrilled to see that your stay was fantastic! We try every day to make our guests have a great experience while staying in Statesboro. Hopefully the missed call was an aberration as we should always be available to answer the phone. We hope to see you back on your next trip to town.