$101
$109
Hampton.com
$103
SpringHill Suites
Days Inn by Wyndham Statesboro(Statesboro)(Great Value!)
$53
Eagle's Nest Inn(Statesboro)
$57
$55
$76
$50
Deluxe Inn(Statesboro)
$40
All reviewshot breakfastpillow topin townbusiness tripgeorgia southern universityratescampus
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Staff very helpful with any needs. As with most other hotels, the in room coffee maker is a must. I'd like to see more than 1 serving of regular coffee offered in each room/

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 27, 2012

A very dissapointing stay. Initially this was going to be 2 nights stay. After 1 night i checked out. The outside of the hotel was fine & attractive. Inside my room was a bad experience. The faucet moved sideways on the counter top when you turn on the water.
The safety rail in the shower was only held up by 1 bolt of the 4 that were supposed to be bolted down. The overall condition was "very used" from the fixtures in the room to the shabby towels & tired bed sheets & pillows. Please do check out room 310 to varify my comments. I'm surprised they didn't ask why I was leaving early or if my stay was acceptable. So much for customer service.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Our son recently enrolled in Georgia Southern in Statesboro. We go to visit him every couple of months. We happened up on the Baymont and are so glad we did. From the manager to the front desk staff to the housekeeping staff, they have all done an exceptional job to keep up coming back. The manager has worked with us on rates which has so helped. Everyone is so friendly and we will continue to come. I never fill out these surveys, but I felt that they all deserved a pat on the back. Thanks.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I really like this hotel and have stayed there on multiple occassions; however, I have noticed recently that it seems like maintenance items are not being addressed. On the last two stays (2 weeks apart), the air conditioning in the 4th floor hallway was not working. I was told that one of the a/c units broke and it had not been repaired yet but it seems like that could have been handled within two weeks. And it wasn't just one unit that wasnt' working. It was all of the units in the 4th floor hallway. Also, the gate to the pool area has been damaged and not repaired which again leads to the impression that maintenance is not being done. We also used the sofa bed and were unsure if the sheets on it were being changed regularly. They seemed clean but we wondered since thoose beds are probably not used all the time. And the sofa bed was very uncomfortable. It's nice to have the extra bed space but it would be better if you could sleep comfortably.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Nice hotel. Good service. Hall ways were hot but rooms were very comfortable. I would recommend this hotel for anyone wanting to be close to college but out of hustle & bustle