“Good Food, Good Service”

Millhouse Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 148 Restaurants in Statesboro
Cuisines: American, Bar, International
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sarasota
“Good Food, Good Service”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

The Millhouse is a local favorite with good food at a fair price. I would equate the general category to that of an Outback Steakhouse. The menu is large with something for just about everybody, prices are very good. The only disappointment were the mussels which we ordered as an appetizer and came out with our dinner. They came with such a heavy sauce it seemed like they were trying to cover up something. Needless to say we couldn't eat them. Everything else was fine and I would go back again sans the seafood.

• Visited October 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Decent food, good atmosphere, mediocre service”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We went for dinner on a Saturday night with 4 people total. We were seated immediately. Our waitress was very friendly but didn't seem to know basic waitressing principles, I'll get to that later. Ordered queso and chips. It was pretty bland. We ordered and our food came out quickly. Waitress forgot to bring our salads but was sorry about it. Food looked pretty good. Our table ordered 2 steaks and 2 pasta dishes. They all looked pretty. I got the spinach ravioli with pesto, red sauce, and Alfredo all mixed together. The ravioli was good but the sauce was way too heavy and there was too much quantity. Out waitress never refilled our drinks or asked if we wanted more beer/ wine when our glass was near empty or empty. Had to ask for more water/sprite. She didn't prebus our table at all and gave us our check without asking if we wanted dessert. Which we did want. She brought out the turtle cheesecake and still left our dinner plates on our table. Cheese wasn't the best but wasn't bad either. They should use a real chocolate sauce and not herseys syrup. Overall it was a fine experience. Better than other places in statesboro but still not that good.

• Visited October 2013
“Great food!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

we came to Statesboro for Parents Weekend and tried the mill house. The food was great. The atmosphere was festive and our server, kayla was delightful. We will definitely return on our next visit.

Visited September 2013
Canton, Georgia
“We Highly Recommend the Millhouse in Statesboro!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This was our first time visiting Millhouse and it certainly won't be our last. The service was outstanding. Our waitress, Katie, was attentive, polite, cheerful and full of food suggestions. She recommended several items but I finally settled on the Seafood Piccatta and my wife had the Baked Lasagna Bolegnaise. Both dishes were outstanding. They arrived quickly and were both perfect temperature. If I could suggest anything on my meal it would be to not be so stingy on the seafood. There were a few good sized chunks of whitefish but the mussels were small, as were the scallops and there were only a few pieces of shrimp. It was still very good, We topped off our meal with a slice of Chocolate Overload Cake.

We also ordered from their 'All-day, Everyday' drink menu featuring $1.99 drinks. She had a Margarita and I had an ice cold Yeungling draft. At that price you just can't beat it.

• Visited September 2013
McDonough, Georgia
“Best service in town!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I have been to almost every restaurant in Statesboro. Millhouse is by far one of my favorite places to enjoy my friends and a good dinner. Our server, Kayla was a new face to us. She was so attentive. Our drink glasses were never empty. The portabello provolone burger was recommended and it was the juciest burger I have had in ages. The food and service was great.

• Visited September 2013