“Zoe was the most welcoming and funny waitress”

Millhouse Steakhouse Statesboro
Ranked #1 of 151 Restaurants in Statesboro
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A locally owned Steakhouse with a wide variety of menu options to suite everyone's tastes. Lounge is open late.
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Miss Zoe VanGorder made the meal. The drinks were great and the good delicious. I will come back again for the great service

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Our party of four had 2 filet mignons, seafood primavera, and fish and chips. Food came out quickly and the steaks were cooked as ordered. The steaks had a good flavor and very tender. Fish was small squares of fresh fish, nicely fried. Primavera was nicely seasoned with mussels.
Service was good.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I had the gorgonzola flatbread, which was delicious, and also I had a raspberry margarita, which was the best I have had in Statesboro! On top of that, our server Kayla was so attentive and sweet! Such a great dining experience! I will definitely go back!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

This restaurant was reccomended by our hotel. We were almost scared away when we drove up. This place was packed and parking was a nightmare. We got lucky and got a table quickly. The food was good as well as the service. I would probably try some other places and work my way back to this restaurant.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

The food was delicious. I had the sirloin with a delicious sauce (I can't recall the spelling; it started with a "g"). My husband had the prime rib special. My son had the filet, and my daughter had the chicken finger kids meal. Her kids meal was a little skimpy, but it was a kids meal. My son's and my steak were cooked exactly to order and were delicious. My husband enjoyed the prime rib, but said it was average. The meal was an all around treat.

The best part was that this was real food. We had gone to a chain for dinner in Statesboro a few months earlier and it was about the same price as this place. The food at Millhouse was so much better.