“Enjoyed it”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Statesboro, Georgia, United States
“Enjoyed it”
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at the other Millhouse locations and was less than impressed. I had avoided the Statesboro location until I was invited there recently by a friend. We were primarily there to drink, but I had the mussels as well and they were excellent. The service was good as well. I plan to go back.

“Really good food”
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Our family visited here while we were in town for my nephew's graduation from Georgia Southern. It was very crowded and we had about a 25 minute wait, but we were told that at the beginning. I had the chicken parm (great!), some others had various burgers--mostly good. A couple of the burgers weren't cooked enough even though ordered medium well. Had to ask for bread to go with chicken parm, but when it came it was delicious. Prices are very reasonable. It is quite loud in the restaurant, which was an annoyance for some of our elderly guests.

Visited May 2013
“The service was amazing!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

The experience was great. The drinks were well priced and our waitress, Lacy, was very attentive and helpful. I'm very picky with drinks, but our waitress was able to give great recommendations based on what I liked. The band wasn't my style of music, but I liked that they had music to keep the atmosphere light.

Sylvania, Georgia
“Kudos for server Kyle Arnold”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

A group of 23 high school classmates gathered here to visit and have dinner. Our server Kyle was absolutely wonderful....he took such good care of us ol' folks (Class of 1956). I want Kyle to be my server every time I am at the Millhouse!!

“Millhouse”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Michelle E. Was An Amazing waitress. We Couldn't Have Had A More Amazing Waitress! Definitely Coming Back To See Her.