“Great food at a reasonable price”

Millhouse Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 148 Restaurants in Statesboro
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Atlanta, GA
“Great food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

We have been coming here each time we visit our son at school. The menu has a wide range to offer at a reasonable price. I love the steak with Gorgonzola cheese, spinach and mashed potatoes.
They are always willing to accommodate a large crowd. Service is always great.
If you want a good meal in a small town make sure you stop by.

“The best first experience!”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

This was such a nice restaurant and fun experience. The food was tasty. Our server Merritt was always timely and friendly with his service. Definitely planning my next trip to Millhouse!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Service!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Kyle Arnold and Jessica Truscott were great servers. They had an awesome attitude and they made sure my party had everything we needed.

1 Thank TripSavvy88
“Delicious!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Our waiter Kyle Arnold was wonderful! Everything was great! I had a filet and it was cooked perfectly. The mashed potatoes were a great choice of side. My boyfriend had the sirloin and fried shrimp. (I took a couple shrimp for myself). Thanks, Millhouse!

Statesboro, Georgia
“Management provided terrible customer service!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I ordered the appetizer portion or the Yellowfin Tuna Tataki! Instead I was served the full meal. I immediately informed the server, who said that she would credit our bill. I even offered to send the plate back as I was not going to eat the sides included. She returned later to say that the manager said that if I ate the sides, I would be charged for the full meal. However, if I left them on the plate, I would only be charged for the appetizer portion as ordered. I found this to be terrible customer service. I did not eat any of the included sides and only one slice of the Tuna as it was very overcooked. We will not be returning!

• Visited March 2013