See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 24, 2019

I needed a place to stay for a quick visit and I had the unfortunate experience of booking my stay here. I booked for two night and I didn't even stay 20 minutes in this roach, dirty, filthy dump, yet they had the nerve to still charge me for one night stay. Do yourself a favor and never consider this place as an option. Egencia, Expedia, Rooms for Cheap, all travel sites need to not list this place as an option for stay. This place needs to be listed on the waste dump site and no where else.

Room tip: Don't stay here at all
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 9, 2019

I took the risk of staying here because I needed a 2 week stay with a full kitchen over Superbowl Week and this was one of the only properties available.
NOTE - you pay upfront when you walk in the door for your entire stay.
They claim to have a "full kitchen" and this is a lie. They have a tiny bar sink, a microwave, a two burner electric range and a mini-fridge. All of the drawers and cabinets were EMPTY - no cookware, no plates/bowls/cups, no silverware or serving ware.
The room is OLD and BEAT UP, however it was fairly clean. At $39 a night - this is expected - you get what you pay for.
You can get a contact HIGH from the pot smell in the hallways coming from the various rooms.
Walls are not well sound insulated and you can hear your neighbor's conversations at all hours of the night, keeping you wake. I had to run the air-conditioner fan to drown out the noise.
BIG DANGER - I had to call 911 on my 8th night because a guy was in the hallway banging on doors looking for the guy who slept with his wife. He was yelling obscenities and threatening to kill him with the gun he was carrying. Snellville police showed up quickly and arrested him.
Save yourself a lot of grief and avoid this place !

Room tip: Find another hotel !
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 1, 2015

terrence carter light brown guy with glasses will look you up on Facebook and find out everything about you knows everyone's business and tells everyone he also will give out room numbers service is horrible management doesn't really care and the rooms have flees in them please save your money and try a different hotel

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
8  Thank Caringmama911
Reviewed June 26, 2015

I went to this hotel on an insurance claim. A tee had been uprooted by a storm and fell on my house, taking my electrical wires down to the ground with it. The room, although clean, is in desperate need of a remodel. Cove base is hanging off the tub, the enamel gouged out of the sink in several places. The vinyl on the floor in the kitchenette and bathroom was torn and had holes in several places. There are roach traps in the kitchenette right next to the microwave. The furniture is almost falling apart. I was a bit concerned and googled how to look for bedbugs. As recommended on several sites, I took apart the bedding. There was a flat sheet tucked in as the bottom sheet. I pulled that back and revealed a mattress cover with elastic straps at the corners to hold it on to the mattress. I peeled that back to find zippered covers on the mattress and box spring. On top of the zippered mattress cove, I found potato chips, assorted hairs, and what looked like coffee grinds. Made me wonder if there were rodents in the room. I checked the nightstand, behind pictures, around the base of the bed. I did not see any of the telltale reddish stains that several websites said to look for so I thought, the room may be shabby, but I don't think there are any bedbugs. I could sleep there for one night before moving on to new hotel. The room was so shabby that I decided to hang out in my sweltering, 85* house until it got dark. I went back to the hotel at around 9:00. I had left the lights on so the room was bright when I got there. I watched some TV, and decided to turn out the lights for a minute and use the flashlight to check the room again. That's when I saw several small, dark, reddish brown, oval bugs (BEDBUGS!!!!) on the wall, scurrying into the back of the nightstand which was right next to the bed. I was beyond creeped out!! I gathered my few items and ran out the door. I would have told someone, but the front desk was closed for the night. What kind of hotel doesn't have someone at the front desk around the clock?!? I went home to my sweltering hot house with no electricity, put everything I took with me into sealed plastic bags, took the clothes off that I was wearing and sealed them into a bag, and showered for 45 minutes. My skin was crawling. I went back to check out today, but the agency who booked the room for me had already called. When I told the lady at the front desk that I need to check out, she smiled and said, "It's already been taken care of." I suspect that she absolutely knows there is a bedbug problem there. How disgusting. Run away from this place, you don't want to be fed on by bedbugs or have them hitch a ride to your house in your belongings. I hear that they're really hard to get rid of, which is likely why this hotel is so infested.

Date of stay: June 2015