“Great food, service and drinks!”

El Jinete Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 136 Restaurants in Snellville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

I really enjoyed this place. The food was fresh and delicious. I mainly went there for drinks and fell in love with their strawberry margarita's....they are soooooooo awesome and I highly recommend you try it. This restaurant is located in a plaza and was very neat and clean. I will definitely be returning and I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank DrAlias

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Simply "The Best". Our family and Friends refer to this place as simply "The El"! Its the place you know its going to be great food, great drinks, and friendly service all the time. I'll warn you , if you are watching your portions, order a to-go box ahead of time. One of my absolute favorites is the shrimp fajitas. You can't beat the chicken avocado soup on a cold's winter day. I don't order margarita's anywhere else in town....they just don't measure up. If I can't get to the El...I just wait. Enjoy our neighborhood watering hole ......10 years strong and the service has never gone down.

1  Thank shells3245
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I love love love this restaurant! The waitstaff is always very friendly and the food is always fresh! There is rarely a long wait for a table, even on the busy nights. The guys have got their act together and it shows! The margaritas are the BEST on the planet!

1  Thank TaylorB09
Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

I decided to try this place based on the reviews of others. I am so glad I did. What amazing Mexican food! Portions are huge service is great. I had the california burrito, it was amazing, it hit the spot! From the outside this place doesn't look like anything special but you will be surprised and full after trying!

1  Thank Meandevl
Reviewed July 5, 2012

After reading the reviews of this restaurant, my son and I decided to try it out as we have always visited a well known chain tex-mex restaurant and thought it was time for a change. I had the chicken quesadilla and my son had the California burrito. My quesadilla was HUGE and delicious! My son enjoyed his burrito as well and the fresh guacamole dip with chunks of avacado was excellent! Great prices, good food, and a pleasant environment- We will be back! Oh by the way the margarita was huge and so was the beer~ we could not finish our drinks.

1  Thank Teach4_Him