“Great Food!!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
“Great Food!!!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Came here last night with my family. The food was very flavorful!! The staff is friendly. The birthday surprise was extremely funny! !!! If I'm ever down here again I will be back!!!

“The Go-To Japanese steakhouse in Snellville”
Reviewed June 1, 2012 via mobile

This place has been a favorite for many years. Their lunch special is the best deal. The chefs are very friendly and really know what they are doing! The fried rice is possibly the best I've ever had. This is a no frills atmosphere, but I could care less. The food is awesome!

“Been coming for years.”
Reviewed March 25, 2012 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places for an inexpensive Japanese meal. I have been coming here for at least 5 yrs.Staff is friendly . Ask for RC as your cook. He is funny and great cook.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Best fried rice ever!!!!”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

This place is great. It's is family owned and they know us. We always sit on the sushi side. The fried rice is amazing!!! I work just down the road and I have to limit myself. Great place for lunch or dinner.