“If wrong-they make it RIGHT”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #19 of 134 Restaurants in Snellville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Atlanta, Georgia
“If wrong-they make it RIGHT”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Eaten at this restaurant numerous time and always good food. I was unfortunate to get a bad steak. But the moment I mentioned to the server that I couldn’t cut through this particular steak my plate was whisk away and in no time a new one appeared. Manager then stopped by to apologize and check on new steak which was perfect. Very seldom have I sent anything back but the response was immediate & pleasant.

• Visited June 2013

“Love the flos filet”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

We love the flos filet. It is very tender. A little pricey for a chain restaurant. Good service, good food.

• Visited June 2013
“Great Dinner”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I had a great dinner a couple of months ago. I ordered the Renegade Sirloin steak, Caesar salad and baked potato. Everything was tasty. The service was great. The room was clean. I would recommend it for lunch or dinner anytime.

• Visited March 2013
Atlanta, GA
“Great service..no waiting...Food is good quality”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We typically come here whenever the wait time for Red Lobster is too long…The food is typically always good, fresh hot, and no wait time at all…I like this location…Sucks for vegans like myself! Lol…But fun for my husband…Check this place out!!

Visited June 2013
loganville
“hungry”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

we have been here several times and it has always been good they serve you plenty of food the service is good and you will not leave hungry.

Visited March 2013