“Great lunch”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great lunch”
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

I had chicken on salad and it was the perfect size. My husband had the lunch size pasta with salad. No complaints. The server was attentive. The prices were good. The bathrooms spotless. The atmosphere was wonderful. The music was not too loud. We could actually have a conservation.

Snellville, Georgia
“Had a thoroughly enjoyable dining experience...”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I stopped in for a solo early afternoon lunch. I had gotten an email for a free appetizer when an entree was purchased and could not pass up the GREAT deal.
I was greeted as soon as I stepped into the restaurant by a very friendly hostess and was immediately seated at my choice of table. My very friendly waiter was almost instantly at my table and took my drink order and my coupon for the free appetizer. I already knew that I wanted the fish and chips as my entree so he took that order as well.
Within a few minutes I had my cocktail and a few minutes later had my appetizer. Both were outstanding. I got the sampler platter that had fried cheese, overstuffed potato skins and fried chicken fingers. It came with three different dipping sauces. The excellent appetizer is enough for two people to share so I didn't get it all eaten before my fish and chips arrived. While the entree was delicious, I was thinking that there was something missing. Suddenly, my waiter was at my side and asked if I might like some malt vinegar. YES!! That was what I was missing.
Ate as much as I could of my entree and as soon as I was done my waiter was asking me about dessert. Unfortunately, I could eat no more so he immediately produced the check. I paid the check with a 20% tip of what the meal would have cost without the price of the appetizer being deducted. Needless to say, I was well pleased with the whole experience.

• Visited October 2013
atlanta
“Same old stuff all of the time.”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I've tried giving this place a chance a few times now and the last time I sent the food back. Horrible food, horrible service, don't bother.

Visited April 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Busy lunch crowd here today”
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Even though this place was very busy the service was great. The rolls seem like they have more air in them, but still tasty. Their lunch specials were very good. The cream of tomato basil soup was great.

• Visited May 2013
SW Florida
“Loaded potato soup!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The loaded potato soup , their 'signature' item, was as good as always. The potato skins were loades with bacon and cheese. Two appetizers=1 meal there between two people. Worth it if you are around it.

Visited April 2013