“Wait for it!”

O'Charley's
Ranked #82 of 136 Restaurants in Snellville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 14, 2013

It took 1 hour from the time we walked in the door until we were served on a Saturday around 2pm I mistakenly thought this popular spot might not be busy. Although I was wrong, it was worth the wait. The Bruschetta Chicken at around 550 calories was delicious. My husband had the Turkey Burger and enjoyed it so much that a week later we decided to try it again, but this time by carry out. The carry out service was quick and efficient, you just pull into the labeled parking spot and your server comes out the door food in hand. When we got home, the Turkey Burger stood the test, but sadly the chicken did not as it was a little dry. We will definitely do this again, but if it is carry out I will order something that travels a bit better.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Even though we arrived at prime dinner hour on a Friday night, the wait was only about ten minutes. The server was pleasant and knowledgeable and the food was very good. We will definitely return.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Call ahead for seating! We are aquainted with the manager, Michelle, and always ask for the same server...the food is always delicious and the server is attentive to our every need. In the ten years we have been going to this O'Charleys (Snellville), we have never had a bad experience.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

My family had a great dinner and an excellent server named Alex. She was attentive, knew the menu and seemed appreciative of our business.The restaurant was full of families enjoying birthdays, a nice Sunday dinner and also some singles at the bar. This is a restaurant that has something for everyone! My family will be back and ask for Alex!!!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

In my opinion, O'Charley's is one of the best of the moderate-priced chain restaurants. The food is consistent and the service is good. The one time I had an unsatisfactory entree, it was promptly and cheerfully replaced and my meal was comped.

Been to O'Charley's? Share your experiences!