“Love the Bread!”

O'Charley's
Ranked #93 of 138 Restaurants in Snellville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 13, 2012

O'Charley's is good no matter what location you Choose. Sometimes it takes awhile to get your food but that's not a problem because you know that it will be hot and cooked to perfection!

Reviewed December 11, 2011

I went with my colleagues to O'Charley's for a Christmas party in early December. We had pre-ordered and paid for our meals. We had many choices and I selected the ribeye steak, potato and salad. My steak was supposed to be medium-well, but it seemed well-done and a bit dry. I ordered it a little on the rare side, hoping it would be juicy. (I normally order well-done at most places, but I always worry it will be too dried out.) My sweet tea was very good. The salad was fresh and crispy. Our service was very good. We had quite a large crowd (approx. 55) and they seemed to handle it very well. The restaurant was clean and had a nice atmosphere. The only real complaint I have is with the floor. I nearly slipped several times. It felt like there was something on the surface with a slippery substance. One of our group did fall as she was going down the stairs. I would recommend the restaurant clean the floors with a steam cleaner to remove the slippery stuff...or consider putting down carpet. The stone floors are a hazard waiting to happen. I have eaten here before with friends and smaller groups. I enjoyed my recent meal and continue to recommend it. There are plenty of menu choices and you really cannot go wrong here...unless you slip.

Reviewed August 18, 2011

I had dinner with a friend and was pleasantly surprised they did not try to rush us out there. The waiter was attentive but left us alone so we could catch up for almost two hours. I ordered the 7 oz. sirloin steak, baked potato and a Caesar salad, plus sweet tea. The steak was ordered well-done and was cooked just right. The salad was fresh and crisp. Potato was cooked correctly. The hot, fresh baked rolls and sweet butter were to die for. The atmosphere was very lively and loud at times, but in my area it was not too intrusive. My friend reported her meal was great, too. I would recommend it for lunch or dinner on a budget. I got plenty of food for the price. I ate every bite. They have the portions right. As a customer, I really hate paying a big price and having so much left over. O'Charley's has set their prices and the portions at a normal amount, thus making the customer happy to clean his or her plate without cleaning out their wallet.

Reviewed February 7, 2011

We came in with our family (grandkids, kids, us and grandparents) for a good meal and some family time. The disaster already started the minute we were seated. The server had a huge chip on her shoulder and was particularly rude to the elderly folks, to which my wife and I had to react. She immediately went to get her manager, who came to talk to us and who wasn't particularly friendly either! Instead of diffusing the situation, he actually made it worse and made our whole party feel embarassing, especially our parents. By the time, he was done being a [--], we all had a very bad taste in our mouths and decided to just get up and leave. We've been there before and have always felt that the staff is rude (except for one bartender in particular... he is great! and is very pleasant). Each time, we swore that we would never be back... it's not as if the food is so fantastic anyway! This time, however, we promise that we will NEVER be back at O'Charleys in Snellville again!!! Just remember O'charleys Corporate, your employees are only as good, or in your case, as bad as your management!. Perhaps you need to take a second look at who you hire to manage your stores!

Reviewed November 8, 2010

This is the 1st time we went to this location. We were out shopping all day and instead of returning home to cook, I remembered they had a 2 meals for 14.99. Well you really can't beat that, alot better than fast food in my opinion. The service was great the food was excellent and the amount of food that you got filled you up. The atmosphere though quite busy didn't feel rushed or cramped. We really enjoyed an end to a shopping day. Oh by the way it also came with a mini dessert in which we took home with us. Will go back again for sure!