“Loud and bad”

Applebee's
Ranked #96 of 138 Restaurants in Snellville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 23, 2012

The noise level at this Applebee's was in the stratosphere--so loud that my companion and I could barely converse. The food was edible, but only barely. I used a gift certificate to pay for dinner and gave it with the remaining credit to someone else who is perhaps less picky than I. LOL!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

This restaurant has a great menu variety , especially for the weight conscience. Several of my family, including myself are on Weight Watchers and the have a wide selection, already pointed out. Their servers are always friendly and helpful.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

Applebee's may have the best value of any of it's many Gwinnett neighbors. It has two for twenty options on the menu and the portion sizes are always generous. The Caesar chicken salad is outstanding--and so are the ribs (if you want something heavier). The servers at this location are always friendly and responsive. Two people can get out of there for less than $20 (without drinks and desserts) and that's something it's more "upscale" neighbors can't say. We recommend this Applebee's to anyone wanting a great meal at a good price--and friendly service!

Reviewed April 6, 2012

It was obvious that the management was the problem not the servers. I wouldnt recommend that anyone go there or any other applebees since corporate has no idea whats going on in their resturant. I am a buisness man and have to take clients to lunch regularly. I will not be going to applebees until something is done about their management period. I do not believe they will take this serious and that being the case none of my employees will be persuaded to go there either. Im sure you will see a big difference in your in the next few months due to loss of customers.

2  Thank michael s
Reviewed April 4, 2012

We went on April 1, were seated promptly however, after 10 minutes, my husband had to ask about our server. She came but with a bad attitude, she took our drink and food order. The food was good, nice, hot & delicious. She asked if we needed refills but never brought them. We ended up eating the last of our meal, chopping on ice. She took good care of her other customers, even brought them refills without being asked. I've have since contacted them via email, and have not received a response. I tried to complete the online survey and that didn't work either. I've been to this place twice(poor service then too) but will not give them a 3rd opportunity to disappoint me. Maybe it was an April Fool's joke...but I'm not laughing.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!