“Very Good all Around”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 21, 2013

This is one of the best Italian restaurants in our area. The service was fast and courteous. A high point was their garlic rolls and salad that comes with every meal. The server kept bringing both. They rolls were hot and flavorful. There were no problems with special requests. The food is priced reasonably with ample proportions.

The main entree was prepared exactly to our specifications. However, you do have to like garlic, which I do. They have a special of a free dinner on your birthday. We will make a point of celebrating our birthdays there whenever possible. This is a great family restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Provino's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed March 19, 2013

While i decide how to forget this meal, maybe by drinking heavily, i wanted to review this place while it was fresh in my mind.I cant decide whether the pasta was overcooked or under-cooked but it was bad. Usually ordering Italian sausage and peppers is a safe bet, WRONG....The sausage was tasteless and mushy. The sauce was thick and overpowering. Even the overly garlicky rolls were sitting in a buttery/garlicky puddle. When the salad is the best part of the meal, that says something. Anyone that rates this place highly does NOT know good Italian food. Apologies to other reviewers...
Do Not Go !!!!

2  Thank Mark G
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I recently celebrated my birthday with friends and enjoyed an amazing Italian meal. Birthday meals are free up to $12.95 per pasta specialty entree, including salad and dessert. Just show your ID and you can get the great birthday deal. I ordered Lasagna Napoletana and sweet tea. The meals came with salad, served family style. It was was fresh, crispy and delicious with the homemade vinaigrette. Our waitress kept bringing out the tasty garlic rolls. I liked them but thought there was a little too much butter. The lasagna was cooked perfectly and was a large enough portion I carried half home for my next day's lunch. The service was excellent. The restaurant was full by the time we all met at 5PM. Apparently everyone in Snellville was celebrating a birthday the same night! How strange? At any rate, we were happy we arrived early. The restaurant was clean and management was great. The servers really hustled to keep everyone happy. Our waitress surprised us with a great Spumoni dessert, complete with a birthday candle. We had a wonderful time and all decided we will go there again very soon. They are definitely a local favorite restaurant. Later the next day, when other people heard I had been there for dinner, they all reminisced about birthday meals they had enjoyed there. What a nice gesture to make locals feel appreciated on their birthday! I left a generous tip and thanked them for my birthday meal. I highly recommend it to anyone who loves great Italian food with a relaxing atmosphere and great service.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

they give you your dinner free on your birthday!!! food is good and reasonably priced. most of the time service is good as well. food has always been hot and their garlic rolls are to die for they are sooooo good!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Be aware...the place does not look like much from the outside, but once you have sampled their food, you will be pleased that you stopped there. Good Italian food, really good service, and wonderful garlicky rolls! I like their salads!