“Neighborhood Italian Glory”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 24, 2012

This little restaurant gem is right around the corner from our office We make this our birthday gathering place. Family friendly, but couple romantic too but a reasonable price.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Although I live in Florida, I have been going to Provino's for years when I visit family and I think it just gets better! When I do get to visit, Provino's is our central meeting place and has become our official reunion outing. The atmosphere is great, food is awesome, and the service is always friendly and highly efficient. I have also been lucky enough to visit the Cumming location and it is just as fantastic. Their menu is comprehensive with something for everyone, including many dishes I cannot find anywhere else. Don't pass this one up.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I love it, I love it. I have nothing but good things to say about their restaurants except they are always so crowed and you some times have to wait too long.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Although the restaurant is frequently crowded, the food and service are always good. The staff is cheerful and welcoming.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

On a business trip in area and stopped in to get takeout. The restaurant decor is warm and friendly, along with the staff. Had the sausage and peppers and it was very good. Garlic rolls and salad were included and it was enough for 2 dinners. Would go back and try other items on menu.