“Best Italian food in the area”

Provino's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 133 Restaurants in Snellville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Snellville, GA
“Best Italian food in the area”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I have not ordered anything that was not up to expectations. They will allow you to adjust any menu item to fit individual tastes. I pan to visit there in the next few weeks for my free birthday dinner.

Visited May 2012

Snellville, Georgia
“best italian food ever”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

this is the best italian restaurant, real italian food, made from scratch, best alfredo sauce , and my plate was free(because my birthday) I definitly will come back.my family and I really enjoyed.

• Visited April 2012
Snellville, Georgia, United States
“Not just a one time visit”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I'm lucky enough to have a Provino's near my house, so I go there frequently. In the years I've been visiting, I've never once been disappointed in the food or the service. The rolls and salad are to die for...or to live for. Take your appetite with you.

Visited April 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“After the salad & rolls, dinner was "meh"”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Great salad, great rolls, but dinner wasn't anything special. Their red sauce is a little too sweet for my liking. Good atmosphere, but to be completely honest, I think the food is better at Olive Garden....and I am SO not a chain restaurant type of person.

• Visited November 2011
“Excellent Local Italian, Great Service”
Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

Love this place. Has a Midwestern supper club feel. Servers are very friendly. Expect a wait after 5pm on the weekends. Menu is traditional, accessible, not exactly cutting edge. Atmosphere is definitely for the middle-aged, senior, and family crowd.