“Good food, bad company”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Went today for lunch for the first time. We ate on the patio with one other table of rude people. Counted 15 F... Words spoken very loudly. Not sure who the one man was sitting with much younger early 20 something's but their waiter was treating them like royalty. All through our lunch we could hardly hear each other as they yelled and swore and drank all while we were there. Not a great atmosphere but the food was decent

Reviewed August 24, 2013

This is by far the best restaurant in Snellville. It's nice not to have to go to Buckhead to get this quality of food. This is the sister restaurant to Local Republic in Lawrenceville. It is a little more upscale but still casual. All the food is sourced locally here in Georgia. They make their own bread, sausage and juices for cocktails. There cocktails are amazing! They have a really great selection of appetizers. You can easily eat tapas style. They have 2 to 3 nightly specials. I had the duck last night and would love to see it be a regular on the menu. It was perfectly seared and cooked. We have not had a bad meal. The portabella fries are not to be missed. The nasty food sauce on the clams is so nasty good. The roasted squash are simply amazing. Their sandwiches and homemade chips are scrumptious. This is a restaurant we want to see succeed. There is nothing even close to this in Snellville. Go eat here!

2  Thank clp1419
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Had a great meal with my lovely bride today. The steak was cooked perfect(server suggested the special) and the crab cake was great. Cool beer choices and a tempting cocktail list(had to drive). Leave the kids with the sitter and treat yourself! This place is great.

2  Thank papabear81
Reviewed August 10, 2013

This was our first visit to this restaurant. It was a Friday night, but we were seated immediately...which is surprising for the area. The waitress was nice, the little bit of time she spent taking our order... we only saw her again, when it was time to get our bill to pay. I ordered a $13 hamburger and chips and asked for it to be cooked medium/well and it came out medium/rare, but by the time the waitress came back around, everyone in my party was finished with their meal and ready to go...so I didn't eat. The home chips were cold, paper thin, and tasteless. The meal was taken off, but I was still without dinner. The waitress had too many tables and they were all over the restaurant and none of them were near our table. We were very disappointed with this place.

2  Thank Debinhouston
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I grew up around the area, but had never dined at any of the restaurants in The Shoppes at Web Gin. I was delighted to find out about The Georgia Pine from a friend and I went for lunch. The staff is incredibly friendly and attentive and the food was delicious. I had the sausage and peppers (split with a friend) as a starter and then the Honey Pork & Greens sandwich. Both were superb! I'm not currently based in Georgia, but I look forward to going back for another meal next time I'm in town to try something new.