“Ho Hum”

Good for: Families with children
Georgia
“Ho Hum”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

There are Red Lobster lovers and there are the rest of us. The food wasn't bad, but it was nothing to get excited about either.

Houston, Texas
“Consistency is their middle name”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

Food is always good and all Red Lobsters are consistent. Seafood at its best. Get there early or plan to wait.

Visited August 2012
Atlanta, GA
“A typical Red Lobster though service has improved”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

I have frequented this Rdd Lobster for over a year. When first eating there the service.was barely average.
However I have found it much better in the last few months. My guess is either new management or training program.
The guy who served us this last week was stellar. I believe his name was Dami.
I would recommend this Red Lobster. The food is good and predictable which is a plus in selecting a chain store.

Snellville, Georgia
“Good Food & Good Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

Had supper at this location last night and I was IMPRESSED. I don't usually like the Red Lobster chain but it is my wife's favorite and she had a $10 off coupon so she was able to talk me into our first visit in several years.
It was a Friday night and we had about a 20 minute wait - but that was expected. Once we got seated, I was pleasantly suprised buy the looks of the recent remodel. No cramped seating and everything was clean and well organized. Waitress was at our table in no time and brought our drinks and those wonderful cheese biscuits almost immediately. She was busy but kept us informed as to when our food would be out and she was right on the money.
Once we got our food, it was delightful. My wife got the Admiral's Feast and it was cooked to perfection. I don't usually get the seafood at this chain because it is usually way over cooked so I got the Shrimp Linguini Alfredo and it was very good also.
Can't say enough about the professionalism of our waitress. She was very busy yet she kept our drinks and bread plates full and checked on us frequently to make sure we were happy. I gave her the full 20% tip.

• Visited August 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

I recently shared a meal with friends and I think everyone enjoyed their food. I ordered the Create a Dinner with fried shrimp, shrimp scampi and baked fish. It also came with baked potato, salad and sweet tea. I never actually got the fish, but the shrimp and other food was plenty. The waitress adjusted our bill for the lack of an item being delivered. The cheese biscuits were great, as usual, and we devoured several baskets of them. The meal was hot and tasty. The service was very good. The restaurant was clean and noise level was good. It was full of people for dinner on a Monday night, which is a good sign. I would recommend it for a seafood dinner.

• Visited July 2012

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!