“great food, very courteous servers”
Review of Atlantic Buffet - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Atlantic Buffet
Cuisines: American, Asian
Reviewed October 4, 2011

contrary to what some others have said the food is great, it's impeccably clean, and the most polite servers I've ever seen. I mean they say "excuse me" every time they bring a refill or pick up your empty plate, who does that? In this day of pervasive rudeness, little touches such as those impress me. On top of that they have one of the better selections of any chinese buffet in Gwinnett.

Reviewed September 26, 2011

Can't say much about the food but the restaurant is pretty. The food is typical chinese buffett in that you have a lot of hit and miss items. Mostly miss at this restaurant. I think these type places try to be to big and they miss out on quality food instead of quantity. They boast over 200 items. I'd settle for three good ones.

Reviewed September 21, 2011

Upon getting out of my car, the horrible odor coming from the parking lot should have been a clue. The restaurant is nice inside and clean, but the food was disgusting. I'm not really a fan of buffets, but I thought since this was fairly new, it couldn't be bad. WRONG! I definitely will not go back. First, there is not 250 items. The Sushi was just ok and was the best thing I ate. Kroger has better. The appearance of the guys behind the grill bar were almost enough for me to change my mind about eating there. The ribs were tough as leather. Could only handle one bite. Didn't even attempt the chicken on a stick. Looked like it had been sitting there for hours and all dried out. The shrimp did not even taste like shrimp. Egg roll and spring rolls were the frozen kind and tasted like cardboard with mush inside. Didn't attempt soup because looked like grease floating on top. Have much more to say, but not enough room here. Don't waste your money.

1  Thank Donna B
Reviewed August 13, 2011

Atlantic Buffet opened its Snellville, Georgia location in 2011 near the intersection of GA-124 / Scenic Highway and Dogwood Road close to Kohl's. They've got large billboards on nearby roads advertising the restaurant.

My daughter and I have been there twice and my wife and I have visited on our own as well.

The restaurant is very clean and new. It's got a large selection of hot and cold dishes, including both Asian and American offerings.

Prices for lunch on weekdays were only $6.99 and the top price is on Friday and Saturday nights. I think it was $12.99 or $13.99.

They've got shrimp and other seafood plus a decent selection of sushi. There are also typical buffet desserts--cakes, cookies and tubs of ice cream.

All in all, a good value if you like Asian food.

We really appreciated that it was the cleanest buffet of its type that we'd ever visited.

1  Thank Cogit8tor