La Quinta Inn & Suites Snellville - Stone Mountain
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Snellville
Michigan
“Great Stay!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 31/2 weeks. The staff treated us very well. our room was very nice. the bed comfy! Breakfast was ok. overall this hotel was a very positive experience! would definitely stay here again! :):)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Norcross, Georgia
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I reserved the meeting room for a Saturday afternoon. Their price is reasonable for the space and time. I was impressed by the staff, they were friendly, courteous and accommodating for my situation. Ususally I host events at my home, but this time I needed more space. There meeting room had ample table and chairs for my set-up. My only mistake was that I didn't give myself enough time for setting everything in its place. Thankfully, I was allowed to extended my original reservation for another hour. If I have another event requiring more space than I have, I will definately reserve with LaQuinta Inn and Suites in Snellville, GA. This is a great business, I felt really good after the event was over and couldn't say THANK YOU enough. This is another THANK YOU for a great job you all are doing and I would not hesistate to recommend this establishment to my friends and anyone else. Stay Blessed. SJ

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Normally, I would never stay at this hotel chain but because it was in close proximity to where we needed to be, I caved and I also thought the price of $100 was pricey. Initially, everything was okay until I had to leave the this hotel at 2 a m in the morning because of bugs in my and my son's bed. I was bit by something on the arm that really stung, so I got up to check things out. There was a roach on my pillow, which prompted me to pull back the covers and was upset to see small orange/brown bugs crawling on the sheets. I took pictures, called the front desk and awaken my son. We were offered another room but when we saw a bug on my son's bed we decided not to stay.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

1 Thank Zony S
Miami, Florida, USA
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Very friendly and helpful staff. Convenient to Stone Mountain. Breakfast food could use more variety, but what was there was good. Quiet even during the weekend.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Newtown, Connecticut
Reviewed May 8, 2012

I chose this hotel for a weekend trip based on location near a family member's event and booked online through the LQ website. I was initially put off by the price, $104 pre-tax for a 2 Queen bed room but reserved for the convenience factor. Check in was pleasant, quick and the added bonus was a lower price honored when I asked if I was getting the best rate for the night. Rooms were comfortable in temperature and roomy, beds comfortable with a variety of pillow choices. On the 4th floor, our room was quiet and dark for sleeping both nights. The minifridge was on and cold when we arrived, held it's temperature well and came in handy, iron and ironing board were helpful and in good condition. Bathroom was adequate and clean with good water pressure and no hot water problems. We did use the pool once and found it to be fine for our needs (kids) - area was very clean and well stocked with towels. The included breakfast was fine, not fantastic, but plentiful and included the standard fare of waffles, muffins, cereal, yogurt, juice, coffee, bagels in addition to egg patties and sausage which were not warm enough to be tasty.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Also consider these accommodations in or near Snellville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson
#7 of 11 in Stone Mountain
Hampton Inn Lawrenceville
Hampton Inn Lawrenceville
#3 of 11 in Lawrenceville

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Snellville - Stone Mountain? Share your experiences!