“Clean and comfortable!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Snellville - Stone Mountain
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Snellville
Reviewed June 22, 2011

This hotel is in a very good location. The breakfast bar was good. The hotel was very clean. I'd recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank MaconMemories
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Snellville - Stone Mountain

Reviewed May 12, 2011

We were down in Ga for a church weekend with alot of young kids and we enjoyed our stay very much. the rooms were super clean, the beds were super comfortable we were very pleased with our rooms and the staff was very helpful also.
Our only complaint is the pool was way to small for the amount of children we had had in the hotel but other then that we had a great time for a great value. We had never stayed at any La Quintas before but we are definitively going to make a point of staying at another one hopefully they are all the same :)

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank MrsKXtopher
Reviewed May 5, 2011

I have a very nice stay at this hotel. It is a 2-star hotel with 4-star service. I saw the review about the noise from other rooms, but didn't experience this as I suspect the hotel was much less than half occupied.

My room was less than $80 and it came with good free wi-fi and breakfast.

I would stay here again for the location and price.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Pabrro
Reviewed March 26, 2011

The good? The room was clean and well-equipped, the bed was very comfortable, the staff was reasonably friendly and helpful.
The bad? Zero sound insulation between rooms. We could hear every word spoken in the room next to ours and since our fellow resident was screeching profanely into the phone and at her companion until 3 in the morning, we didn't get much sleep. Finally turned the AC fan onto HIgh for white noise and got some relief.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank RoadRiter
Reviewed June 1, 2010

You have great accommodations and staff, I have recommended to you to my family and friends. I was impressed by the cleanliness of the rooms and front office. I will be returning very soon and hopefully its for leisure and not business.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank j3nay
Reviewed May 2, 2010

I don't usually stay in mid-range hotels, but had to due to the location of my event. I was hesitant, but very pleasantly surprised. I've stayed in a La Quinta before that was very run-down, but this one is extremely nice. The rooms look exactly like they do in the photos on the hotel website.....I didn't have a camera with me, unfortunately. They are very well-kept, clean carpet, pretty bedding, comfortable beds, pretty and clean bathroom, and plenty of room. Check-in and check-out was very efficient. I'm not a fan of the breakfasts at any of those type hotels, and I didn't eat there, so I cannot comment on the food. I absolutely would stay there again if I need to go to Conyers again.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank luvhrsz
Reviewed June 24, 2009

My family used 4 rooms over a 3 day period while attending a wedding. I live locally and made all the arrangements. The staff was wonderful and flexible as we worked through travel schedules (arrivals/departures). Everyone one of my family were extremely pleased with the accommodations. Room size and cleanliness, enjoyable continental breakfast and swimming pool, and friendly staff were all mentioned by my family. Living locally, I've waited a long time for a hotel to arrive in the area that I feel enthusiastic about recommending. This is the one.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank Ed_Edge
Also consider these accommodations in or near Snellville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson
Hampton Inn Lawrenceville
Hampton Inn Lawrenceville
#3 of 11 in Lawrenceville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lawrenceville

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Snellville - Stone Mountain? Share your experiences!