“Bonefish Snellville: Good and Getting Better”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #5 of 134 Restaurants in Snellville
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Bonefish Snellville: Good and Getting Better”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Bonefish Grill in Snellville is continuing to improve. For it's first year, it's servings were inconsistent--sometimes fresh seafood and sometimes, well, less than that. And, they are also establishing some longer-term servers, who make dining more enjoyable, since they not only know the menu but also the importance of the customer. The classic "Bang Bang Shrimp" Wednesday specials ($5 an order--and it's incredible) makes that a very popular night. Other entrees ordered in our group were the salmon and the trout--and the appetizer size of Ahi Tuna, which our friend says it always delicious. The grouper I got was well cooked (slightly overdone but that's always better than underdone) and the au gratin potatoes are always a great addition to your plate. Bonefish competes with Macaroni Grill (just across the parking lot) and Longhorn Steaks (just up the parking lot) and Ted's Montana Grill (across the street) and Chili's (just down the street) so it has to be good. Generally, it's service and food is a step above those restaurants, although so are it's prices. If you want good seafood and a friendly atmosphere, it's a great choice.

• Visited April 2012

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Food, Service, and Atmosphere”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

We go to this particular restaurant at least twice a month. Between myself and my family, we have never had a bad meal. My favorite meal would be Bang Bang Shrimp for an appetizer, Imperial Longfin for dinner, and Creme Brulee for dessert. The only bad thing I have to say is that it is noisy. They play music way to loud that disrupts dinner.

• Visited March 2012
“Try It! You won't be disappointed.....”
Reviewed April 3, 2012 via mobile

My brother and sister-in-law introduced us to Bonefish. Our party of six -- three brothers and our wives -- had a really good dinner at Bonefish. Knowledgeable staff prevails in this establishmnet, starting with martinis for the boys and continuing through the entrees.
This is one fine restaurant where fish, as expected shines. Try it! You won't be disappointed

Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Second Trip”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Visited BoneFish after they opened a few years and was not impressed - After eating a few of these in FL, I decided it was time to try my local one once again.

All I can say is i am glad I did - the food was good and moderately price - the server was what made a difference - he knew his business and it really showed. It just goes to show that service sells.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Not a fish kind of guy”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

I'm not really a fish lover more of a meat a potato's kind of guy. My wife convinced me we should try Bonefish. I was surprised with the menu offerings not being limited to fish .....
Plenty of other entrees to please anyone's palate. I must admit that I decided to start the meal with Bang Bang Shrimp..... WOW. These are wonderful, spicy, shrimp and are, in my opinion, a taste sensation without comparison. Pretty good for a Meat and Potato's guy. I decided to remain adventurous and ordered " Diablo Shrimp Fettuccine " as a main course. This dinner is shrimp with tomatoes, capers, onions, green chiles, spinach fettuccine in garlic cream sauce and is a little spicy and wonderful.
While writing this I've decided to visit Bonefish this evening and I bet you can't guess what I will be eating...... Try these folks they are great

• Visited December 2011