“Hits the spot for Chinese cravings”
Review of Lee's Golden Buddha VII - CLOSED

Lee's Golden Buddha VII
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Very good food, value, service & atmosphere. My boyfriend has been going to their Decatur location all his life. So we kind of already knew what to expect. We went on a Friday night & had fast & courteous service. We had the coconut shrimp & pot stickers to start & both were hot & delicious! We shared the sweet & sour chicken for our main dish & it was great too. Also, the fortune cookies seemed extra good that night - I thought it was even better than the ones we had in China Town in San Francisco. So overall, I definitely would recommend & can't wait to go back myself so I can try new items.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

The food and service is outstanding. The Happy Family and chicken dishes are excellent. Only dined at lunch,

Reviewed March 22, 2013

While visiting Atlanta area, staying in Smyrna, taking training in Marietta, I had occurrence to check out several different restaurants. And, on the last day of my stay, I found this gem of a restaurant.

Quiet ambiance, friendly staff, and FANTASTIC food.

The staff was very accommodating in allowing me to add pineapple to the Szechuan Chicken. IT WAS INCREDIBLE... The Wonton soup delicious. The whole experience very pleasing.

BY FAR...THE BEST CHINESE FOOD I HAVE HAD ANYWHERE...

Definitely do not miss the opportunity to eat here.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I visited the restaurant for lunch with a friend. The food was very good and the price for the lunch menu is very hard to beat. If you like Chinese, enjoying a quick and filling lunch with great portion, and do not have a lot of time to wait, you need to go here and you will leave happy.

It is very easy to get to the restaurant, there is plenty of parking around the restaurant, the staff is always friendly, willing to help and make your lunch a very good experience.

Go and try it for lunch or dinner. You will be happy.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

We regularly dine-in and order from Mr Lee. The food is consistently good and we like the people there. When we dine-in with our 2-year old they always are excited to see him and make us feel very comfortable.

They do more than just standard Chinese food as well. We get their green curry all the time and I love the Sambal. If you want some heat, they'll bring it. And I have never had an issue making special requests such as substituting a brown sauce for white or excluding certain vegetables from a dish (my wife does not like mushrooms).

The prices are very reasonable and the quality has been consistently good. What you get here is a price consistent with your run-of-the-mill chinese take-out but food you ould expect from a high-end restaurant.