Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Smyrna
$60
$104
$100
Agoda.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskhighly recommend this locationthe staff was friendly and helpfultaxes and feesclean roomsthe young ladyoff the highwayhotel chainprice rangelate checkexcellent customer servicenight's sleepstayed one nightenjoyed my staytargetatlantaeddie
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 9, 2012

I could not have asked for a more relaxing, CLEAN, AFFORDABLE, QUINT, ESSENTIAL & SERENE Place to rest my head. I will truly ONLY use Red Roof Inn in the future. Ask for Mr. Forrest or Ms. Venessa and Chris all were super super great and if you stay longer they will do all in their power to offer a considerable discount if you stay longer than a week or two. Believe me this is the first review and now I see why it's so important to write them. Thank you so much for your service. Ms.S. Moore

Room Tip: If your a smoker or non smoker they provide you with any one of your choice. Coffee/Tea always fresh and clean Linen was a must each and every day. FABOULOUS SERVICE I PROMISE.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Vanessa C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Smyrna, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2012

Thank you for allowing the Red Roof Inn ~ Atlanta North to accomodate you during your travels. I appreciate you mentioning the great staff. Forrest and Chris are a great part of our team and your positive comments go a long way in letting our staff know their hard work and dedication is appreciated by our guests. Once again thank you for your kind words and we look forward to serving you on your next visit to Atlanta Georgia.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

I'm always pleased with Red Roof Inn because of their excellent value for the price. The only issue I had with this location was the electric heating system. It works, but it has design limitations...it takes a few hours to actually heat the room. So on a cold night, if you have the opportunity when making a reservation, ask them to turn the heater on ahead of your arrival.
Carol, the hotel clerk, was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Vanessa C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Smyrna, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2012

Thank you so much for choosing Red Roof Inn ~ Atlanta North as your place to stay during your visit to the Atlanta area. It sounds as though you had a wonderful experience with us and that is exactly what we pride ourselves on, our friendly and attentive staff. I did notice that you encountered an issue with the heating system. I truly apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to serving you again should your travels or business return you to the area.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

My wife booked this hotel because of the value. Never having stayed at a Red Roof Inn, I was expecting old and smelly. We got a very friendly welcome at check in and a nice clean room. When we were looking for a local place to eat, we got suggestions and directions from the registration person. Even though our rate was very reasonable/cheap, the room was not cheap at all. Red Roof Inn is now on the top of our list when we travel.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank fatherpo
Vanessa C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Smyrna, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2012

Thank you for choosing and sharing your experience with the Red Roof Inn ~ Atlanta North! I am pleased to hear that we provided you with clean and comfortable accommodations. Our economy brand is a good value especially for the location. We find pleasure in giving our guest the same value and service as other brand hotels do without charging outrageous fees. Our staff always strives to enhance everyone's stay. Again, thank you for your comments and we look forward to serving you again when you are in the Atlanta area.

Reviewed January 27, 2012

I have stayed at this location for many years. There
is very little turnover and I'm not surprised. The entire
staff greets their guests like long-lost friends.

Walter, Forrest and Vanessa, the general manager,
are all very pleasant and professional.

Their rates are very competitive and the rooms are
always clean and smell pleasant.

Room Tip: The business king is not much more in price than the standard king room, and there's almost twice the floor space.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank fussytravellerman
Vanessa C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Smyrna, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2012

Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Inn Atlanta North during your recent visit to Atlanta. I am very glad to see you enjoyed your stay. We strive to be a leader in the hospitality industry. Forrest and Walter will be delighted to hear you mentioned them by name and complimented them on their service. We do our best to make sure all our guests can enjoy the services we provide including clean, quiet and comfortable rooms. I hope next time your travels bring you to Atlanta, you will again choose to stay at the Red Roof Atlanta North.

Reviewed January 25, 2012

I have been staying at this particular red roof since 2006. I like that the same people still work there. I stayed one night to pick up some stuff from storage. Walter provided me with outstanding customer service. I requested extra towels and he was kind enough to come to my room and drop them off. The microwave wasn't working properly in the room and he brought me a new one with no hesitation! He went above and beyond. I got to see Forrest the next day. He is special and very compassionate. Always a great conversation and he gave me a big hug and wished me well. He remembered me from my stay in 2008 when I moved from Atlanta. I have known him since 2006 and he is the same kind, caring, person each time I see him. The manager Vanessa is very professional and takes care of things. She was very helpful when I checked in. Everyone is great there. Ok, so its not the Ritz Carlton, however, the shower water pressure is awesome, rooms are clean and if you need anything, the staff is always there to help with a smile. This makes it worth it!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Wildflower34609

We thank you for choosing the Red Roof Inn for your recent visit. I will most certainly share your kind remarks noted in your review with Walter and Forrest. I firmly believe that it is the associates that make the difference, which is proven by your remarks. I only hope that our service will encourage you to think of the Red Roof Inn Atlanta North, the next time you are in the Atlanta area.

Once again, thank you for the kind remarks and thank you for staying with us.