“Great quality and good customers Service”

Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Smyrna
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Smyrna
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great quality and good customers Service”
Reviewed June 24, 2011

I have visited this particular location for quite some time now and every visit is well rewarding. Great rooms, everything in the room is nice and neat everything works perfectly. As far as customer service it is excellent. I have never had a problem trying to book a reservation/room nor had an issue when using room service either. Overall this is a spectacular place to stay for an outstanding price, You just cant beat it!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed June 13, 2011

This is an older model Red Roof. However, it is in good condition. Staff are easy to deal with and corrected an issue with the room (previous renter smoked in a non-smoking room, and the a/c unit fan was on the fritz) and quickly moved me to another. The new room was clean. Was concerned I would not sleep well due to the hotel's location. No problem, it was very quiet at night, got a good night's sleep. It is a no frills hotel, and does not have a continental breakfast. The entry driveway is odd shaped and confusing, you can easily run by the hotel parking lot.
Best way to get the best deal is to look at the website. And join Redicard. If you travel a lot and do not mind a no frills hotel, this is a good location.

Room Tip: Website!
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank jalaw
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed June 8, 2011

This inn was middle of the road...nothing great, nothing awful.Forrest Castille the desk clerk I dealt with most of my stay was exceptional. Very friendly and MOST helpful.LaToya also microwaved some Great popcorn when I couldn't use the other microwave.Walter helped when I needed to find a local tow operator and in housekeeping Sheila was very attentive and checked on all our needs. Forrest always had a smile and a pleasant greeting everyday....my thanks to all

Room Tip: Be nice and treat people with courtesy.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank aln8r
Marietta, Georgia
Reviewed June 8, 2011

Forest Castle did a great job with helping us....He has went above his job ...He is very professional for redroof inn ....Me myself have seen forest C. handle customers that most people wouldve lost their cool with......Hes a great assett to red roof ..

Room Tip: Talk to forest he's friendly and love his job
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed February 14, 2011

Worst check-in experience ever. First room we were sent to had most of the sheets removed, a light fixture on the bed and a box of wire on the floor. Second room the door wouldn't open but through the window we saw a light on and a trash can on the bed. Third room was better but towel was laying near the sink and soap was used. We ended up taking this room. Despite our experience and complaint and a follow-up call after our stay we were never given a discount for the troubles. Nice staff who seemed to laugh it off as no big deal.
Edit - Delete

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank jbrowncharlotte
Reviewed October 10, 2010

The rooms have almost no amenities(not even a microwave) and many things my room were damaged(including the door lock). The only thing I found good about this place was the price... That is until they decided to charge me for an extra night after I checked out. It has now been two weeks, and I'm still trying to get my money back. The guest services person refers me to the manager, who is never there, and won't return my phone calls. Also corporate refuses to answer any emails I send them. Please do not stay at Red Roof Inns.

• Stayed September 2010
Springfield, Illinois
Reviewed September 9, 2010

My friend and I stayed at the Red Roof Inn when we attended Dragon Con 2010. All of the hotels near the convention were too expensive for our budget, but about 16 miles away was the Red Roof Inn at under $40 a night.

The room was clean, the staff very friendly, and the place felt safe.

It's conveniently located behind a Waffle House, and there are other fast food and conventional restaurants nearby.

I would happily stay here again.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Smyrna
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Cumberland Mall
Comfort Inn & Suites Smyrna
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park
Days Inn Atlanta Marietta Galleria
Country Hearth Inn & Suites Atlanta / Marietta and Banquet Hall
Hyatt Place Atlanta/Cobb Galleria

Been to Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Smyrna? Share your experiences!