“Forrest made my stay much better.”

Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Smyrna
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Smyrna
Reviewed June 8, 2011

This inn was middle of the road...nothing great, nothing awful.Forrest Castille the desk clerk I dealt with most of my stay was exceptional. Very friendly and MOST helpful.LaToya also microwaved some Great popcorn when I couldn't use the other microwave.Walter helped when I needed to find a local tow operator and in housekeeping Sheila was very attentive and checked on all our needs. Forrest always had a smile and a pleasant greeting everyday....my thanks to all

Room Tip: Be nice and treat people with courtesy.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank aln8r
There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Smyrna

Reviewed June 8, 2011

Forest Castle did a great job with helping us....He has went above his job ...He is very professional for redroof inn ....Me myself have seen forest C. handle customers that most people wouldve lost their cool with......Hes a great assett to red roof ..

Room Tip: Talk to forest he's friendly and love his job
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed February 14, 2011

Worst check-in experience ever. First room we were sent to had most of the sheets removed, a light fixture on the bed and a box of wire on the floor. Second room the door wouldn't open but through the window we saw a light on and a trash can on the bed. Third room was better but towel was laying near the sink and soap was used. We ended up taking this room. Despite our experience and complaint and a follow-up call after our stay we were never given a discount for the troubles. Nice staff who seemed to laugh it off as no big deal.
Edit - Delete

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank jbrowncharlotte
Reviewed October 10, 2010

The rooms have almost no amenities(not even a microwave) and many things my room were damaged(including the door lock). The only thing I found good about this place was the price... That is until they decided to charge me for an extra night after I checked out. It has now been two weeks, and I'm still trying to get my money back. The guest services person refers me to the manager, who is never there, and won't return my phone calls. Also corporate refuses to answer any emails I send them. Please do not stay at Red Roof Inns.

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed September 9, 2010

My friend and I stayed at the Red Roof Inn when we attended Dragon Con 2010. All of the hotels near the convention were too expensive for our budget, but about 16 miles away was the Red Roof Inn at under $40 a night.

The room was clean, the staff very friendly, and the place felt safe.

It's conveniently located behind a Waffle House, and there are other fast food and conventional restaurants nearby.

I would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 5, 2010

I stayed at the Red Roof Hotel in Smyrna Goergia. I had an unexpected outcome, a wonderful experience. I traveled with my family for the 59th General conference of the SDA church. All the hotels were booked for the July 4th weekend, but I found a room at the Red Roof Inn. I was surprised of the excellent way we were treated. My family and I were not expecting such hospitality for the prices we paid for the weekend. We had excellent staffing who went out of their way to accommodate us. The room was very clean with more than enough towels. The hotel was quiet and very close to the stores. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and i will continue going to the Red Roof Hotel whenever I travel. Thank you so much for such a great experience.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 11, 2010

I am currently staying at the Red Roof Inn North in Smyrna, GA on a work project. I arrived on May 23, 2010 and will be here until the middle of July. I have been very pleased with service, the room, and the staff. I have appreciated the kind and friendly service I have experienced at this motel. Forrest Castille, one of the men at the front desk, has been especially helpful and pleasant, and has helped me to feel welcomed.
I am enjoying my stay.
William Long

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Smyrna
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Cumberland Mall
Comfort Inn & Suites Smyrna
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park
Days Inn Atlanta Marietta Galleria
Hyatt Place Atlanta/Cobb Galleria
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Smyrna

Been to Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Smyrna? Share your experiences!