“Good Thai Food”

Curry Curry LLC
Ranked #121 of 216 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

We really like it!! We are a family who love Thai food.
We loved to talk to Pearl our waitress and the owner. She took care of us and we ended having a great conversation. Super service!!!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

My wife and I love Thai food and decided to try this place and have dinner on a Friday evening. The good: great spring rolls, fast service (too fast is never good). The not so good: its Friday evening and we are trying to have a relaxed night out, the waitress taking care of our table was pushing us to place our order. We asked her to give us a few minutes to decide, walked away and came back in less than a minute with an older lady who now is taking charge and abruptly interrupted us asking for our order. The main entree came to the table in about 5 minutes. Yellow curry chicken and coconut soup. The curry flavor was too strong and watery for my taste, and the size of the serving was kind of shy in size. The coconut soup was not balanced at all, here the coconut flavor was too much and took over the other spices, In general the service was too fast making me feel rushed to decide on what to eat. The staff never gave us a smile and did not try to make our night memorable. I always prefer small family owned restaurants because of the attention and courtesy of the staff. I did not experience this at Curry Curry. In general the food was average, being the spring rolls the only thing that we really enjoyed, the service was too rushed and not friendly. Prices are cheap,

Reviewed July 9, 2013

The location is sort of hard to access. However, since I had a 50% off Scoutmob I was determined to try it.

Upon walking in at lunch, 12pm, there was only 1 other person in there. This is probably because it was July 5th and many people are out of town. Obviously we sat right down. Checked out the menu & the owner was quickly at our table asking what we wanted. As soon as we told her what she wanted she asked if we had a Scoutmob. So I am not sure if other things are normally included with lunch. I decided on the Green Curry plate. It was very good. The lunch portion was not acceptable had I been paying the full $7.00 amount. Certainly not much chicken was included yet I had to pay extra for it. Making my plate $8.00.

The young waiter came over to check on us and see if we were enjoying our food. He was very kind. Asked if we needed anything else. He even split our checks and Scoutmob discount. This was appreciated.

They offer beer & wine. No mixed drinks. Coke products.

I would return again!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Eat here about once per month and get something different every time. Good food, good price nice people. not a big place but alot of take-out moves through the doors. Give it a try!

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

We were seated immediately, had drinks within minutes. It did not take long to get our food. It was really spicy, the way traditional Thai food should be. If you ask for them to make it hotter than traditional Thai, be prepared. We had one issue and it was resolved immediately. Next time we are in the area, we will stop by again.

Been to Curry Curry LLC? Share your experiences!