“Great Thai!!!”

Curry Curry LLC
Ranked #122 of 212 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed August 6, 2011

Absolutely love this place. Fried rice is really good along with pud kee mow. Staff friendly & location clean.

There are newer reviews for Curry Curry LLC

Reviewed July 11, 2011

Watch out for long strands of black hair from the employees in your food. Bot very appetizing. If you try to say something to the owner, she tries to turn it around on you and becomes very rude. Bot my kind of place.

1  Thank Hairysoupeater
Reviewed August 31, 2009

I LOVE Thai food and have eaten at a lot of places. This is definitely my favorite! My family and friends go there about twice a month. The prices are very reasonable and the food is delicious! I always go have with a to-go box. The owners are very friendy and care about each customer. It is a relaxed atmosphere. Try their masaman curry, spicy basil, panang curry, red currry and green curry. Even the spring rolls are good. Also, they have the best Thai iced tea I have every had!

Reviewed April 11, 2009

Curry Curry has excellent Thai and Curry dishes. Everything I've ever got there has been great. It is my favorite restaurant when I am at home. Very good value for the amount of food that you get. My Fav's are the Potstickers, Thai Wings, Coconut Soup, Satay Chicken, Masaman and Yellow Curry. They use very high quality ingredients in all their dishes. I always leave full (or take some home with me).

1  Thank urontv
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 24, 2008

good deals and good food

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Curry Curry LLC? Share your experiences!